deep in the forest

"My name is Jihyung, Kim Jihyung, from Seoul. I played the piano since i was four, my lifetime goal is to become a pianist!", said a teenage boy, introducing himself infront of the class in a local school far away from Seoul. He is a boy with a lovely short silky black hair, tall, with sparkling brown eyes, and a handsome looking face.

"Piano huh? I've never heard of a boy playing piano." said a student while smirking evilly towards jihyung. His name is Ko Seungjae, the class' troublemaker. Bullying is his hobby and loves to show off. He is a boy with average height and curly black hair, was now laughing loudly with his gang of friends, Namjoon, Jihoon, and Daniel.

That new student, Jihyung, even thought they just met, he became really popular. And sometimes the situation can be the absolute opposite. That's why, you have to be carefull from the "guide for new students"

school just end at 4 o'clock and students do cleaning. Jihyung's class cleans the music room that is located at the east side of the north building of the school. Seungjae came marching towards Jihyung with his gang of friends looking suspicious while looking to Jihyung from head to toe.
"The piano in the forest?", asked Jihyung
"Yes, the piano in the forest. Do you know the forest that was so big beside our school?!" said Seungjae.
"Forest? Oh... that forest...".
It grabed one of the students attention and can't help but to eavesdrop on them.

Seungjae began again, "long time ago, deep in the forest, there is a broken piano that was thrown in there. Due to the fact that it was already broken, of course the piano can't produce sounds, but... that piano...", said Seungjae with a creepy tone. "...At midnight, the piano was making weird sounds!", snapped Seungjae.

He raise both of his skinny hands up to the air and pretend to play the piano creepily infront of Jihyung. "Traaaangg... traaanggg... traaaaaaaang...", shouted Seungjae and his group of friends, imitating the sound of the piano while making ugly and bloated double chin face and weird hand movements. Jihyung was looking very confused and nervous at the same time, don't know how to react to Seungjae's story.
"...with no reason! Traaangg...trangggg...!", Seungjae continued. Namjoon, one of Seungjae's friend was saying something to Jihyung, "there was once a dead human body beside thw piano. Maybe the person was lost in the forest.", explained Namjoon, while striking a thinking pose. "Base on the story, the ghost appeard and play the piano every night!"

They haven't stop imitating the piano sounds with their hands up and down like crazy and making ghost faces. Jihyung didn't know what to do now. Suddenly, BRAANGG! Emerged a sound behind the backs of Seungjae. Making them scream of fear and toppled forward. The sound came from a piano in the music room, a grand piano.

"Ahahaha!", cried a boy who played the piano loudly. His name was Junho, Park Junho. A boy with silky black hair and a beautifull face, althought he was a boy. "Junhooo...!! I'll...i'll finish you later!!", screamed Seungjae, looking angry towards Junho. "What?... after looking at you acting like crazy infront of Jihyung, i just wanted add some background music!" Jimin and Taehyun, Junho's friend, was laughing so hard.

Jihyung POV
Oh, that's Junho... the first time i saw him, i thought he was a girl. (End of pov)

"So, Jihyung, that story that i told you about the piano, you want to try it right? to play the piano? the bravery test!", snapped Seungjae
"eh?", cried Jihyung
"Go inside the forest and play the haunted piano!"
"Oh,"
"If you play the piano, we will be your friend", chuckled Seungjae while looking ridiculous with his arms crossed.
"N...no way, how can we play a broken piano? I...it's impossible.", said Jihyunh while staring the floor, scared to stare them.
"Of course you can...", Exclaimed Seungjae pursing his lips. "You admitted that you played the piano since you were four right?" continued Seungjae while raising his eywbrows two times

Jihyung POV
Are they bullying me? Because im a new student? (end of pov)

"Hey listen! It's a ritual! A ritual to prove if you're a man or just a baby boy!", demanded Seungjae while raising up his tone. "A ritual?..." asked Jimin to Junho. "I've never heard it before, he just made it all up!" babbled Jimin.

"You go in to that forest and play the piano. Or else... you have to show your 'thing' to everyone.", roared Seungjae. "Choose one of 'em!". "Sigh... again and again. Seungjae's 'show your 'thing'', grunted taehyun.

"It's just a bravery test!", said Daniel to Jihyung. "It's not a problem if the piano doesn't work. You don't need to worry much! If it doesn't produce sound when you play it, it still counts on playing the piano! Althought it will never produce any sound..."

"The piano still can make sounds!", screamed Junho loudly. "Don't worry Jihyung, the piano will produce sound if you play it. If you really study piano, then the piano in the forest will produce Sound!".........