The choice

Jihyung was having tea time with his mother, Bora, and his grandmother in his house. The reason Jihyung moved far away from Seoul is because her grandmother was sick and his mother need to take care of her. So they moved to Busan.

     "Wow, it's great! You've already got a lot of friends on you first day of school here! How wonderfull!", exclaimed his grandmother happily while smilling towards Jihyung. Jihyung was sitting beside his grandmother while eating red velvet flavoured cake.

     "I've told you mom! You don't need to be worried about Jihyung, he's fine here! He's 14! He's a grown up already!", said Bora.
     "Yes...yes... of course...", sniffed his grandmother while wipping her tears of happiness.
     "Jihyung, grandma said that she is worried if you got bullied in your first day of school.", explained Bora to Jihyung.
     "Jihyung needs to transfer to this lame school because i'm sick...", sobbed his grandmother.
     "Mom, don't worry! He'll be fine, besides, Jihyung was studying hard!", said Bora trying to comfort her mom.

Jihyung POV
     Grandma, i've been bullied at school, they make fun of me and always tease me. Everyone's out to date and have low level. Boys play piano too you know! what the hell is this place.

     Jihyung get up from his seat and began to play his grand piano in his practice room. Bora and his grandmother were listening to it. Moonlight sonata. "The most important part is that Jihyung has a steady goal. To become a famous pianist just like his father!", said his mother proudly. "Oh, and when Jisung is going to return from his tour?", asked his grandmother. Jisung is Jihyung's father. He is a worldwide famous pianist. "Um... maybe next month?", replied Bora. "Mom, did you know about the forest beside the school that has a grand piano inside it?", asked Jihyung. "Is it? Wow! It sounds so romantic!", said Bora. "Whatever.", said Jihyung

     It's midnight and Jihyung was laying on his bed still not sleeping.

Jihyung POV
     I... don't want to go to school tomorrow... i'll get bullied again. They will tease me again. If i don't go to the forest and play the piano, i will have to show my 'thing' to everyone. Well, i can just ignore them but Seungjae was too powerfull. His father was the richest person in this town and Seungjae rules the school by bullying kids and even the seniors. But if i'm a dicipline student i have to go to school tomorrow. I must not skip classes just to run away from Seungjae.

     The next morning rolled by. Jihyung was standing infront of the school north building, hesitating wheter to go in or not.

     "What are you doing?", said Junho suddenly appear behind Jihyung's back made him jumped a little because of surpirsed.
     "Ah, hi... park Junho...", said Jihyung akwardly.
     "Just call me Junho."
     "Oh, and, thank you for helping me yesterday"
     "Help? what do you mean?"
     "That time you helped me from Seungjae teasing me in the music room."
     "No! It's not a big deal! I didn't fight because if you! You don't need to thank me!", said Junho suddenly because he thought that it would be a misunderstanding. Junho walked up the stairs to the entrance of the school.

     "Why didn't you get in? You'll be late!", asked Junho to Jihyung. Jihyung just give him a worried face.
     "Oh, are you afraid of Seungjae?"
     "They will force me to show my 'thing' again."
     "Of course he will say that. He's always like that! And will be always like that unless you show you 'temple' to everyone!", said Junho looking serious. "Just do it then! It's just showing your 'thing' right? He-"
     "I can't! There will be girls too! What if they see it?! You talked so easily like that because you're not the one to show your-"
     "The girls will probably just bleed if you show them your 'thing'. I don't give a shit about girls!", shouted Junho while pulling his pants and undies down straight away infront of the school without hesitating. Revealing his 'thing'. Girls screamed and looked away while cursing badly infront of him. Jihyung slaps his forehead with his palm. Junho pulled his pants back up again and try to act innocent as if nothing happend.

     "So, how about we go in to that forest and play the piano right now?", suggested Junho.
     "Eh? We? but Seungjae will surely said 'that doesn't count on playing the piano! You have to play it by yourself!' "
     "Ahaha... you're so dumb, Seungjae will say 'where's the evidence?' if you go there alone!"
     "But... if we go there now that means we will skip school!"
     "Who cares?", said Junho confidently.