The music room war

"Then the piano in the forest will make sound!"

     "Junhooo...!!", screamed Seungjae. "Don't talk bullshits! When I took my own bravery test, the piano didn't work!", roared Seungjae even louder while recalling back the memory of him playing the abandoned piano inside the forest alone. "Oh really?", smapped Junho. "Or maybe that time you're too scared to play the piano?", said Junho confidently. "Maybe you can't play the piano properly because you're too scared. You're the one who should show your 'thing' to everyone!" Seungjae's face was turning into dark red because of the anger towards Junho. Smoke was coming out from his ears.

      "shhhHIIITTTTT.....!!!!!", Screamed Seungjae even louder than before. "I'll beat yOU UP JUNHO, I WILL..!!!" and he started to run towards Junho. Meanwhile, Junho hasn't notice Seungjae running towards him, was still laughing so hard in a silly voice. "Junho! We're gonna get in trouble!", exclaimed Jimin. "That words was not supposed to be spoken in front of him!", He continued, while hitting Junho's head.

     Seungjae runs towards the piano where Junho is standing and then raise his arms in the air trying to catch and punch Junho. Junho reacts fast. He jumped over the piano avoiding Seungjae's hands, and land with a soft 'tap' on the floor.

     "How dare you!", screamed Seungjae loudly while chasing Junho around and around the music room. "You liar! The piano was broken! It doesn't make any sound!", continued Seungjae. He grabbed the back of Junho's blouse, turned Junho around facing him and punch Junho's chin making him fly up to the air amd fall on the floor with a loud smash. Tables and chairs were messy and books were lying everywhere on the floor. "I'm not lying! The thing is, i don't want to say it but that's my piano! My piano! That's why i know everything about it!", screamed Junho while trying to sit up straightly after falling down.

     Seungjae jumped to the air, flying, and then smashed Junho who was still lying on the floor. They started to fight again, throwing chairs and pencils and swore as much as they can. All of their classmates was cheering for them, not asking for help. On the other side of the fighting scene, Jihyung was glued to the floor looking confused. "Oh no… Junho… the class is a mess… because of me!" , cried Jihyung.

     Both got tired of fighting and Junho was lying on the floor while Seungjae was on top of him. They were bleeding so badly.
     "Hey Junho!", said Seungjae while stepping on Junho's arm. "A poor family like yours was impossible to afford a piano! oh, i know, the piano was brought by your mother's 'customer' is it?", Seungjae's friends started to laugh loudly.
     "Wow, what a great 'customer' until you asked for pianos and stuff!", said namjoon to Junho while snapping his fingers.

     Junho was still lying on the floor, suddenly spit at Seungjae's face.
     "They've thrown the piano in to the forest. So i just take it!", snapped Junho
     "W…what?"
     "I'll tell you something Seungjae, i have a lot of things that you can't afford by money!"
     "like what?"
     "A huge 'thing'!"

     all of the student's jaw dropped. Jimin slapped his forehead with the expresion 'im done with this kid' face towards Junho.       "How daRE YOUU BITTCHHH!", screamed Seungjae. "How dare you talk to me like that!"
"you're just the same! Don't talk to me with your smelly mouth! your brain has rot! That's why your breath is smelly!", shot Junho back.

     Meanwhile, Bora and Jina was storming up to the music room and slammed the door open. "Stop it! You two!", demanded Bora. A tall, pale face girl who wears spectacles. "Or else i'll report to the teacher's office right now!", continued Jina. A girl with staright orange hair and freckles spread around her nose. "Seungjae! Today is not your turn to clean the music room! why are you here?!", yelled Bora. Junho and Seungjae was still fighting, punching and kicking each other.

     Jihyung was still standing on the back of the room. Then, Jina tapped his shoulder. Making him jumped a little.
     "Are you surprised eh? Don't worry. They're always like that.", said Jina
     "What? Always?!"
     "Yup, but it'll be fine as soon as mr. Min come here and stop them."
     "Mr. Min?"
     "The music teacher. So creepy. The Students said he hates teenagers."
     "Why?"
     "Well, maybe because of kids like them", replied Jina pointing towards Junho and Seungjae. Suddenly, Jina looked behind her, which was where the music room door was located. "Oh no, run", said Jina and she run across the room to exit through the other door.

     "What are you guys doing here? If you're done cleaning up go home!"