Spring day

"What are you guys doing here? If you're done cleaning up go home!", shouted mr. Min. The music teacher, Straight black hair and tall, wearing his favourite tie, Min Yoongi. "Oh no! It's Min!", screamed Taehyun. Everybody fleed the music room immediatly while pushing each other. Meanwhile, Jihyung was still standing there, he forced his feet to move and walk out from the room weirdly. Yoongi was walking down the other side of the music room where the piano was. He found a student's shoe.

He picked it up and saw the shoe name lable, Park Junho. Yoongi looked under the piano and found Junho sitting under the piano looking unsatisfied. He was bleeding so badly and his shirt has big holes everywhere because of the fight just now.

Yoongi POV
Wow, what a sight (end of pov)

Yoongi got up and play the piano. Junho, who was still under the piano, looked up. "Ah... this song... spring day...", mumbled Junho. He loves this song. Suddenly, Yoongi got suprised a bit, he had missed a note whie playing the piano. Junho noticed it too.

Yoongi POV
Wrong, the finger position was not right. Again and again... even tought that this song was not that difficult. I'm surprised. (end)

The song ends and silence passed by for a few minutes.
"If you've calmed down, go home... Junho... or maybe i'll play another song again?", said Yoongi
"No...", replied Junho, he finally got out from under the piano, dirty marks all over his face and deep cuts on his hands. "I don't want to hear a lousy piano that you played. You missed a few notes!"
"Eh?"
"It missed right? at the lyric 'i miss you', on the last part of 'i miss you' you missed a note on your left hand,"

Yoongi POV
If he just guessed that, how can it be so accurate? (End of pov)

"And after that the left hand was late two times in a row again.", exclaimed Junho.
"What?"

Junho was about to leave the room, grabbing his shoe, and walked out. "Wait!", cried Yoongi. "Maybe you've heard it once when you're still in fourth grade-," , "if it's just like that, i can memorize it immediatly just by hearing it once!", said Junho cutting Yoongi's talking. "I am a naughty little kid but don't ever underestimate me!", he continued.
"Oh, okay then.", replied Yoongi quietly.
"That piano in the forest may be broken, but it still working properly for me! It's my piano!"said Junho while turning his head back towards the door and waving good bye to Yoongi.
"Junho... wait!"
"I don't want! you hate teenagers right, sir? well i hate grown ups too!", said Junhoo and he started to run out from the room. "Junho!", Yoongi runs too, but he stopped outside the door.

Yoongi POV
Why... the song he heard five years ago... impossible... he wouldn't noticed a few mistakes that i made... maybe he remember the whole song?... that song... was never written in any books... i made that song by myself... if he memorized it... but there's a thousand notes in that song! It's impossible for him to remember it. And about the piano in the forest... that was also impossible... what's the meaning of that? (end of pov)

Yoongi looked out from the music room window and saw Junho walking home with his friends. "Junho... Park Junho... who are you? "

"It's true! Seungjae was really mad just now! He failed to make the new student do that bravery test because of you!", said Jimin to Junho.
"But he will do it right? the bravery test?", asked Junho.
"Of course!", cried Taehyun.
"Sigh, poor him, new students always become Seungjae's prey.", said Junho looking sympathetic.
"Why are you so relaxed? It's not the time to worry about someone else!", cried Jimin.
"If you act childish again, Seunjae will beat you up!", continued Taehyun.
"What?! Really?!", shouted Junho suddenly stopped walking and mouth dangling opened.