~ 2 ~

Milly's view:

I stood there because I knew, when everything is done and everybody left, Chris comes out once more and take a last look of the lonely stadium. He has done this in all citys, so why he shouldn't do it on the last concert too?
I stand there.....long time...waiting... Also a security man wanted to guide me out of it, but I stayed. Some guys also started building down the stage. I took a last look at it and finally I saw him, in his batman sweater.
Altough we are in Argentina and it's not very cold...he had it on. Suddenly his beautiful blue eyes meet mine and at this time I know that he sees me. He just starres at me for least of 3 minutes now. This is what I ever wanted over the years. Looking the human in the eyes, who changed my life in a positive way nobody could imagined. I give him a small grin, turn around and go to the exit, but before I leave, I give one of the security man a letter, which he should give to the boys or Phil Harvey. He took it with a boring face expression and I left the stadium.
,, OMG Milly! Were have you been? '', my best friend shouts at me when I joined her outside.
,, I just looked for Chris and the boys. '', I replied.
,, And did you found them? '', she asked again.
,, Yes, but only Chris. And we didn't took a pic. This moment was special and nobody will ever know it. '', I said.
,, Oh.... OK. If you want to talk about it let me know. '', she responded with a friendly smile on her face.
Her name is Emma and she is my best abroad friend since 2 years now. We met each other on the internet because we share the love for the british band Coldplay. In only 2 years we became really close friends. Her favorite band member is Guy, because she thinks he is cute, hot and the best bass player of the world. My fav. one is Chris because he is cute, funny, crazy and hot. I don't care, that he is already 40 years old, he is and always will be my idol.
Maybe I'm introducing myself a little bit now: my name is Milly, for Camilla, and I'm from England. I'm 27 years old and I'm a Coldplayer since I'm ten. My favorite album is X&Y.
In the next few minutes we are in the car, which drives us to Emma's home. I just star out of the window and thinking about this man. As he starres at me, just saying nothing in this cute batman sweater.