Cancer and Chaos

Location: Behind the Bleachers at Awsten Knight High School
Time: 1:59 pm

( Clementine and Alyssa light a cigarette behind the bleachers during 6th period)

Clementine: Do you want to hear what Dr. Sedman told me yesterday?

Alyssa: *passing the cigarette to Clementine* what?

Clementine: That my next treatment will cost $300,000.

Alyssa: Damn that sucks. What kind of cancer do you even have?

Clementine: *shrugs* girl I don't even know

Alyssa: H- how do you not know what kind o— you know what? Never mind

Clementine: AUUUHGHHHHHH I'm so sick of having cancer. Knowing that I have a 21% chance of living. I want to do something crazy. Something wild. You in?

Alyssa: *throws the cigarette on the ground and steps on it* Hell yeah bitch! What's the move?

Clementine: *grabs her keys* Follow me

Location: Riley's House
Time: 4:57 pm

Reese: Ok, what is the powerhouse of the cell?

Riley: Penis

Reese: What are you talking ab——

(Riley throws Reese's book from his lap and takes off her shirt)

Riley: Penis

( Riley and Reese start making out and Reese throws Riley on the bed. As they are making out, Reese notices needle scars on her arms)

Reese: *grabbing Riley's arm* What are these?

(Riley goes silent and crosses her arms)

Reese: *yells* WHAT ARE THESE?

Riley: Nothing! Ok!

(Riley reaches for her shirt)

Reese: Are you doing heroin? These are NEEDLE SCARS. You know that drug addiction runs in your family!

Riley: *pushes Reese off the bed* Shut up! I don't care! Get out of my room! I fucking hate you!

Reese: *tearing up* We have a baby on the wa—

Riley: WELL ARE BABY IS GONNA BE ADDICTED TO HEROIN! OK? So just GET THE FUCK OUT!!

(Riley throws Reese out of her room. She locks the door, while he bangs on the door, yelling at her to open it. She opens her drawer and reaches for the needle)

Location: Natalia's room
Time: 5:22 pm

( Natalia, Johnny, and Ace just got done having gross sex)

Natalia: *pulling on her shirt* Boys!

Johnny and Ace: Yes

Natalia: I have some news...

(Natalia reaches in to her drawer and pulls out a positive pregnancy test. She looks at it, smiles, and throws it at Ace)

Ace: *flinching* Woah there, you've peed on that! Don't throw it near my mouth!

Johnny: *chuckling* It's not like you haven't tasted her pee before *eyebrows eyebrows*

Natalia: Boys! Read the test! We are ...

Johnny and Ace: PREGNANT! YAY! HORRAY!

Natalia: The only problem is... I'm not sure which is the father

Johnny: It doesn't matter

Ace: I will raise this child like it's my own

Johnny: I will too!

Johnny and Ace: We don't want to know who the father is. Because it doesn't matter

(All is well and the throuple is happy. But Johnny starts to think. Who is going to pay for everything? Who will be the breadwinner. Johnny knows what he has to do to provide for his family)