Johnny Johnny

Location: Dark Alley
Time: 1:37 am

(Johnny made a meeting with the drug lord and gang leader of one of the largest gangs at there school. The leader of the B.E. Gang (Buttery Empire) was the one and only Buttery Jax.)

Johnny: Thank you for meeting with me sir.

Buttery Jax: You don't have to call me sir foo...

Johnny: sorry... ma'am?

Buttery Jax:...

Johnny: No?

Buttery Jax: yeah no

Johnny: *his palms were sweaty and he had the nervous toots* I'm sorry ma— sir— I— ... Jax, I am just very nervous.

Buttery Jax: Chill ou—- did you just fart?

Johnny: *blushes* Oopsie Poopsie

Buttery Jax: Ok shut up or I am gonna shank you. Anyways here is the deal. I need a new runner since my last one moved. I need you to deal LSD, Heroin,
Cocaine, Weed, and MDMA. When you sell, you get 40%, I get 60 and you get some of the merchandise after you make 500 dollars. You cannot rep B.C. colors. Only B.E. I want you to wear only red and black colors and if I see you wearing green or orange, you're done, got it?

(Johnny feels a lump in his throat. He knows this is wrong but what else could he do? Certainly not get a job like a normal job like a normal teenager. He needed cash fast)

Johnny: *holds out his hand* I accept.

Buttery Jax: *shakes his hand* Good. I will get you a fresh batch by the end of the week. Don't let me down.

Johnny: I want let you down! *whispers* And I won't let my family down either!

Buttery Jax: What?

Johnny: What?

Buttery Jax: You're selling drugs to provide for you family? You are one stupid shit.

Johnny:...

Buttery Jax:...

Johnny: *toots*