The Party That Changed Everything Pt. 3

Location:Stephanie's House Party
Time: 1:33 am

(Natalia pulled Johnny's dick out of her mouth)

Natalia: *swipes her mouth* Your cock was scrumptious sir, care for more?

Johnny: Nah, I should probably head out. But hit me up sometime, it'll be lit.

(Stephanie walks downstairs to join the party, holding the laced blunt in her hands)

Stephanie: *turns down music and yells* Ok Everyone! We are gonna play Truth or Dare?

(Everyone goes silent)

Ace: Shut up bitch, turn the music back on

(Everyone cheers and someone turns the music back up. Stephanie walks over to Riley)

Stephanie: Hey BFF! Since no one else will play truth or dare with me, you will, k?

Riley: Ok, I pick Tru—

Stephanie: Dare it is! I dare you to go in to the bathroom and hot box this whole blunt by yourself!

Riley: Bet. If I don't green out, you owe me $20

Stephanie: Deal.

(Riley takes the blunt and heads to the bathroom. Stephanie pours herself a shot, feeling successful that she is about to ruin her best friends life)

Ace: *pulling Natalia off the floor* C'mon. I'm taking you home

Natalia: *yelling at everyone around her as Ace tried to pick her up* YOU ALL! ARE SCARED OF ME! I AM THAT BITCH! ME AND MY SIBLINGS WILL FUCK YOU UP! *burps* BITCHES!

(After hotboxing the bathroom, Riley comes back, very jittery and energetic)

Riley:  HOLYSHITTHATWASAGOODBLUNTIAM GOINGCRAZYANDGOINGSTUPID!

(Riley grabs Reese by the hands and kisses him very hard on the mouth)

Riley: *whispers very loudly* iwantyouinsideme

Reese: I thought you wanted to wait?

Riley: I don't care! Lets have sex in Stephanie's bed.

(Riley and Reese race upstairs to do the devil's tango)

Stephanie: *worried* Hey! Where did they go?

Madison Jade: Riley and Reese? Riley said something about them smashing in your bed.

Stephanie: *enraged* W H A T ! ? ! ? ! ? !

(Stephanie's eyes flooded with tears. This was the opposite of what she wanted. She wanted Riley to trip out, not to bone the man of her dreams. In a fit of rage, she stomped to the bathroom. She pulled out her phone)

Stephanie: 911, I would like to report a party.