Do Babies and Drugs Mix?

Location: Riley's House
Time: 8:45pm

(Riley (now 7 1/2 months pregnant) stumbles into the room. Her vision is blurry and she cannot walk straight. She trips over Reese's backpack and she falls on her hands and knees.)

Reese: *hurrying to help her to her feet* Be careful or that baby is gonna pop!

Riley: *slurs* sHuT uP yOu aRe nOt mY mOtHeR

Reese: *under his breath* Thank god for that

Riley: *rolls eyes* Whatever, me my pass backpack.

Reese: You mean "pass me my backpack"

Riley: ye, dat

(Reese grabs Riley's backpack and a bag of heroin and cocaine falls out)

Reese: WHAT IS THIS BITCH?

Riley: *toots* drugs, hee hee

Reese: FROM WHO!

Riley:...

Reese: God damn it woman! If you don't tell me I will abortion-kick you so hard in the uterus.

Riley: Johnny. Johnny Mels sells drugs for B.E.

Reese: He. Is. A. DEAD MAN!

(Reese launches her backpack out the window dramatically for no reason at all. Then, he grabs the two bags of drugs and pushes Riley out of the way, making her fall on her butt. He slams the bathroom door and flushes them both. He looks in the mirror, tears running down his face. He puts up a peace sign, winks, and sticks his tongue out)

Reese: shit I am cute

(Then Reese, with all of his strength, punches the mirror and shatters it. After, he opens the bathroom door to find Riley, still on the floor, holding her stomach with a puddle around her)

Riley: My water — i - it broke!

Reese: HOLY SHIT, I have to get you to the hospit—

Riley: *interrupting Reese* Kidding bitch. When you pushed me, my vodka spilled and then I peed.

Reese: I am really having your kid wow...

Riley: *burps* and GO GET MY BACKPACK THAT YOU LAUNCHED YOU PATHETIC TURD