Suoh X reader

The story might be a little different from the show and it's very cheesy... Enjoy!
3rd person
Y/n woke up from another terrifying nightmare. She sat up breathing heavily waking up her brother Fubuki who was in the other bed next to her.

"Have another nightmare?" He asked. He walked over to his sister who was trembling in fear.

She didn't even realize he was there until he put his hand in her back to calm her down.

"Another nightmare?" He asked, running his hands through your hair.

"Yeah... They keep g-getting worse ev-every night..." She said hugging him, holding back tears.

"It's fine... Just breathe... Calm down..." He said to her and she looked up at him.

She had nightmares every night about this creature that would take over everyone she knew and loved's soul.

The creature would make them hunt her down and try to kill her. And her being a very shy and scared girl made it worse.

"Is it coming, Fubuki?" She asked. Fubuki shook his head.

"It's not. I promise... Are you calm?" He asked her. She let go of him and nodded, wiping her face.

"Want to talk for a while? To take your mind off of things and get you to fall asleep?" He asked with a smile.

Fubuki was a lot nicer to Y/n then he was to ANYONE else, knowing that she was shy, you could make her cry easily, gets bullied sometimes. He wanted to make sure she felt safe with him and could tell him anything.

"Yeah!" She said with a smile. They were talking about random things.

"Hey, Fubuki? Do you think people would bully me if they saw my eyes?" She asked.

Y/n had been born with her Pupil and your Iris white, and it scared people. So she wore contacts to cover them.

"They might. But you have me to protect you, so dont worry." He said and she smiled.

The siblings continued to talk until Fubuki asked a certain question that made her face turn red.

"Have you ever had a dream about Suoh?"

"W-What?! W-Why would you a-ask that?!" She asked fumbling with her hair and hands. Fubuki knew that when she did that when he asked an embarrassing question, it meant yes.

Y/n had a huge crush on Suoh and Fubuki knew it, but never said anything until now. Fubuki, Y/n, and Suoh were the best of friends and almost never argued.

"So, yes... I knew it." He said with a smile. She looked away.

"Fine, it's true! But... How did you know I had a crush on Suoh?" She asked.

"It's pretty obvious. Everyone knows. You're around him most of the time at school, and he's one of the only people you trust. And I know you don't like Aiger, Ranjiro, or Toko." He said.

"It's that obvious? *Sigh*. Well I know he wouldn't like someone like me. So I don't worry." She said.

"Are you sure that he doesn't like you? I mean, we're best friends. He might tell me things that he doesn't tell you." He said.

"Really?" She asked looking up at him. Fubuki nodded. "Well, I'll talk to him tomorrow." She said and fell asleep again on his lap. He smiled.

He didn't want to get up and wake her so he laid her down next to him and put the blanket over both of them. He went to sleep thinking about what would happen within the next week.