Depressed! Shu x reader

3rd person
Y/n begged her parents to let her go to a different school one Thursday.

"Mom, Dad, please!! All I do is get bullied!!" She shouted.

"SHUT UP, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" Her dad shouted. He smacked her across the face. She fell to the floor.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR SISTER?!?!!" Her mom shouted kicking her stomach, knocking the air out of her.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" They both shouted.

She got up and ran to her room. She locked the door and laid on her bed, crying.

"Haha! Nice job, babe!" You heard your mom shout from downstairs.

"Its nothing, besides, hurting her always makes my day." Your stepdad said.

"What did I ever do?" She asked herself. She looked at the knife on her drawer. "Should I end it now...?" She picked it up and held it to her chest.

She couldn't do it. She thought about her only friends from the beyclub and... Her crush Shu.

She doesn't know why they are her friends, she thinks she's a good-for-nothing bitch.

She took it away from her chest and started cutting her arm and legs more. She had scratches all over her from where she did this other times.

"I'm so worthless..." She mumbled standing up and walking to her bathroom. "But I can't end it... not now at least... not before I at least tell him."

She got into the shower. It hurt her but she felt like she deserved it.

Once she got out and got her clothes on she decided to text Shu.

Y/n: Shu? You there?

Shu: Yeah. Why weren't you at school today?

She didn't want to tell him that her parents had made her stay home to abuse her more, so she made up an excuse.

Y/n: Oh, sorry. I wasn't feeling well. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier!!

Shu:... Are you sure you aren't lying? You've been missing school a lot and every time you come back your eyes are even duller... I'm worried about you...

Her heart ached to know that he cared.

But it wasn't in a good way.

She didn't want anyone to care about her. She knew she was depressed, but she didn't want to tell anyone.

She was planning on killing herself this Friday with the noose her parents gave her.

Y/n: I'm fine. I don't want you to worry about me. Please... Don't worry about me...

Shu: I'm coming over for the night to make sure you're okay. I'm on my way now.

She gasped and tried to clean up the blood on her desk from the knife. She hid the knife under her bed.

A knock came from her door and she opened it to see Shu. "That was quick! How have you been?" She asked with a cheesy smile.

"I wanted to make sure your okay... You are, right?" He asked with a slightly pink face, but she didn't notice.

"Yeah! I'm fine! So are you still staying for the night?" She asked. Shu nodded. He grabbed her arm and pulled up her sleeve making her instinctively pull away.

"What are you doing?!" She asked trying her best to hide the cuts.

"I saw the blood through your shirt! Who did this to you?!" He asked.