Problems! Lui x reader

Requested by @yeetpowerXD

The comment she put made me laugh. She is a very funny person, so go follow her!

Or him?

I don't know your gender, don't be mad plz

Also, I don't know how seizures and epilepsy works, so I'm just guessing. Sorry if I do something wrong.

Anyway, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n.

She was a nice person normally but was kinda aggressive. She COULD. NOT. STAND when her friends and siblings got bullied.

She would literally use her fists to protect who she loved.

Anyway, her brother Shu had just lost to her crush Lui in the semi-finals. Half of her wanted to slap his midget-ass, while the other was cheering.

She thought that he had just lost with a burst finish, but when she realized that it broke in half her heart shattered.

She started to cry as she fell to her knees. "No... This has to be a dream... This has to be a dream... This is bullsh*t! THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!" She shouted from Shu's waiting room thingie.

When Shu came in there, she lunged at him and buried her face in his chest, crying. "How could... He do this to us..." She said but it was muffled. Shu could still hear it though.

"I-I... I know I-it's bad... But don't blame yourself... I-its my fault..." He said with a sad smile.

She looked up with small eyes. "How is this your fault? You couldn't have known that it wa-"

His smile faltered. "YOU DON'T KNOW THE FULL STORY!! I knew that it already had a crack in it but I was too focused on training to try to fix it!! I'm such an idiot! Now it's broken and it's all my fault-"

*SLAP*

"D-Do you hear yourself!? B-brother, it pains me to see you like this! Every time you talk bad about yourself, my chest hurts badly! I tend to hate myself when you say things like this! You were determined to beat him! You probably weren't thinking clearly! Just... UGH!" She shouted running out of the room sobbing, leaving Shu on the floor holding his cheek.

The rest of the beyclub were waiting outside for Shu when they saw Y/n run out. Valt grabbed her arm.

"Hey Y-"

"Leave me alone!" She shouted yanking away. She passed by Lui who was concerned.

She went to the beypark and sat by the stadium. She leaned on the pole and put her headphones on. She was still crying but the music soothed her and her crying came to a halt.

She saw that it was getting dark outside and laid down. She had always kept a blanket with her just in case she couldn't make it home.

She sat down and leaned against the pole, not wanting to go home where Shu was. She fell asleep around 9:00. She had a nightmare that Shu was mad at her and hitting her, blaming it on her that spryzen broke.

Spryzen went to attack her... And that's what happened.

It attacked her until it realized what it did was wrong. Shu smirked evilly.

"Throw her into the whole," Shu said before walking away. All she saw was a bunch of flashing lights. Red, blue, purple, black...

She was shaken awake hearing a familiar voice.