Trapped! Valt x reader

(This story is in the first Beyblade burst)
3rd person
Y/n L/n was walking to school one day when she fell into a hole.

She fell on her head and was knocked unconscious. When she woke up she held her head.

"Ah- Bad luck!" She said standing up. "Help! Someone, please help!" She shouted.

No one came. She spent hours trying to climb out but just ended up falling back.

It had been two days with no food, no water. She felt like she was dying.

One evening she heard footsteps coming so she used all of her strength to try to talk.

"Help... Please...!" She managed to say.

A boy about her age peeked his head over.

"Oh God! Are you okay? Let me help you!" He shouted holding his hand out.

She weakly took it and he pulled her up. She collapsed onto him so close to passing out.

"H-Hey! How long have you been in there?" He asked.

The boy was Valt Aoi. But she didn't know who he was.

"T-Two days... Without food or water...
I tried to climb up... But I only fell... That's why... I feel so weak..." She managed to say before she fainted.

"Are you okay?! Wake up!" He said shaking her but it did nothing.

"Hey, what happened to her? Who is she?" Hancho asked walking up behind him.

"I found her in that hole. She said she was in there for two days without food or water... I feel bad for her." Valt said.

Hancho picked her up. He put her on his shoulders.

"Let's go to your place. Your mom knows how to handle everything." Hancho said.

They ran to his place and when Chiharu answered the door and saw her she gasped.

"M/n's missing child!" She said. "Come inside, quick!"

Chiharu called a number then tried to help her.

"Mom? Do you know this girl?" Valt asked.

"Yes. She's my best friend's daughter, Y/n. She went missing two days ago." She said. "Her mom will be here in a few minutes. But Y/n will have to stay for the night."

Valt saw that she had something in her hand. He took it out to see that it was a bey.

"She's a blader! It looks strong too, I can't wait until she wakes up!" He shouted jumping up and down.

A knock came from the door. Chiharu opened it to see a woman.

"M/n! Your daughter is on the couch." She said leading her mom to the couch.

"I was worried sick! When did you find her?" She asked.

"The boys came in a second ago and I saw her on Hancho's shoulders." She said.

Y/n started to wake up. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Wh-What happened? Mom? Where am I? Who are these people?" She asked hugging her mom.

"It's my best friend, her son, and her son's friend. They're nice people, don't be shy." She said.

Y/n stood up.

"Hi... M-my name is Y/n. Im glad that I can finally meet you all. M-mom had told me about you, Miss Chiharu. But I'm sorry, I don't know your son." She said.