Phi x reader x Aiger

Aiger backed Y/n against the wall, taking her hands and putting them above her head.

"Aiger? What are you doing...?" She asked trembling.

He held her hands with one hand as he caressed her cheek, licking his lips.

"Aiger Please stop..." She said.

"Leave her alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was a happy girl who had a lot of friends but her two best friends were Phi and Aiger. They were the best friends in the world and were inseparable.

But she was clueless. Aiger had a major crush on Y/n, and so did Phi. But she had no idea.

Y/n walked into school hugging her books and saw your boyfriend kissing another girl.

She walked past him and whispered, "Have a nice life with her, Reo." She walked past him and he ran up to her. He grabbed her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"If you hadn't noticed, I'm breaking up with you." She said calmly, with a bright smile. "But I'm sure you wanted to do that already."

*SLAP*

Y/n fell to the floor, but her smile never faded.

"What the fuck?! You know you can't break up with me!" He said as he continued to beat her up.

Y/n stood up. "You cannot change my decision, Reo." She said. "Goodbye. I'll see you later!"

She walked to class and after school, she texted Phi, telling him that she was coming over.

As soon as she walked in, Phi could tell something was wong.

She sat on the couch as Phi stood in front of her. "Y/n, what's wro-"

Phi was hugged tightly and could hear crying. "Ph-Phi... We b-broke u-up..." She said and it was almost unelligable. "I-It hurts... He was b-beating on me... I-I kept a s-smile throughout the wh-whole thing... H-He never a-actually did l-love me..."

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm here for you... Calm down..." Phi said rubbing on her back, trying to calm her down.

It worked of course.

The two sat on the couch and Phi put Y/n's head on his shoulder. "Besides that, what else happened?" He asked.

"Well, the beyclub were apologizing to me, especially Aiger. It made me feel better, but I still just wanted to cry." She said and Phi ran his fingers through her hair making her smile.

"Well, I'm glad you had other people to talk to before you could get to me." He said. She looked up and him.

"I'm glad that you're always here for me. I appreciate it!" She said with a smile. Phi smiled as well as they talked about random things as usual.

Most of the time it was Y/n who would fall asleep but this time it was Phi. Y/n saw him asleep and smiled.

She hugged him before walking out of the house. She was on her way home when her phone rang.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Y/n! Where are you?" Aiger asked.

"I just left Phi's house. What's happening?" She asked and Aiger sighed.

"Suoh's been worried. You're thirty minutes late." He said after telling Suoh that I was okay. she checked her phone to see that it was midnight.

"Aw man! I am!" She said. "But, are you sure that it was just Suoh that was worried?"

"I'll see you when you get here." He said before hanging up, making her laugh.

'I guess I am late, but I don't get why cousin Suoh has to be so paranoid.' She thought before smiling.

Once she got to her house, Suoh opened the door before she could. He hugged he and Y/n smiled.

"I was worried about you." He said and Y/n laughed as he let go.

"It's only thirty minute-"

"Y/n!!" Aiger shouted tackling her in a hug making her laugh.

"Hi Aiger!" She said with a smile. But then she realized what position the two were in.

It looked wrong.

"Um... Could you get off of me please?" You asked.

Aiger laughed nervously as he stood up. He helped Y/n up and the two smiled. "Sorry about that..." He said.

The three sat down on the couch and just started to talk. Y/n and Aiger ended up falling asleep while Suoh just looked at them.

He smiled as he put a blanket over the two of them.

The next morning, Y/n was the first one to wake up as usual and saw Aiger asleep next to her. She smiled and tried to wake him up.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at her. He put his head on her shoulder. "... Do I have to... go to school...?" He asked, still half- asleep. Y/n smiled at how cute he was being.

"Yes, Aiger. I know you don't want to, but you have to. Now get up." She said and he stood up rubbing his eyes.

Y/n smiled as she went to wake up Suoh. The three ate breakfast and Aiger seemed to be staring at Y/n the whole time. Y/n noticed, but didn't say anything.

They walked to school and everything was normal for the most part. But Aiger texted her to come to the gym after class.

She found it a little weird, but went anyway. She walked into the gym and saw Aiger with his hair out and a weird aura surrounding him. "Hello Aiger. What did you need?" She asked.

Aiger didn't respond. He backed Y/n against the wall, taking her hands and putting them above her head.

"Aiger? What are you doing...?" She asked trembling.

He held her hands with one hand as he caressed her cheek, licking his lips.

"Aiger Please stop..." She said with a heavy blush.

"Leave her alone."

The two turned to see Phi standing there looking MAD. Aiger glared at him as he let go leaving Y/n in the same position. She was pretty much frozen.

He walked over to Phi and glared at him. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Saving what's mine. Now, LEAVE. HER. ALONE. " Phi said, picking Aiger up by his neck.

Aiger punched him to make him get off. "She's mine!" He shouted.

Y/n started to cry, making the two boys look at her. She fell to her knees.

"Please... Don't fight... The truth is that... I love both of you too... But I know I can't have both of you..." She said.

"So I choose..."

I hope you liked it! You can chose who you would go with. And I know it's a little rusty because I haven't made one in awhile. But I hope it's still good and not too much detail or something.

Bye!!