Red Eye x reader

I had always been a big fan of investigating and albino people or animals. They're cute and interesting to me.

Coincidence that this is how I got a boyfriend.

*Ahem*

I'll start from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just heard that Shu had gone missing and was SUPER DUPER worried.

He was my best friend since I was little and honestly was my crush.

So I decided to go to Mexico to the snake pit because people go there if they want to get stronger and Shu seems like he would go there.

But what scares me is... I've heard that once people go there... They're never seen again.

As soon as I saw the place my face turned pale.

"Um... I dont want to be here anymo-"

"Who goes there?" A deep voice asked. I stumbled backward and fell as I looked up at him.

He had white hair but wore a mask that covered most of his face.

He wore alot of red, white, and black.

You remember what I said at the beginning, right?

He walked down the stairs and up to me, pulling me up. "Who are you?" He asked bringing his face to mine.

"M-My name is Y/n... Is Shu Kurenai here?" I asked. I noticed that his teeth clenched when he heard my name. "Wh-what's wrong?"

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" He asked. I tried to back away but he grabbed the collar of my shirt.

I growl I shout, "I'm here to find Shu, you idiot!!" My eyes turned small as he pulled out a bey.

But it wasn't just a normal bey... It was Legend Spryzen.

"What...? Wh... What did you... What did you do to Shu?!?! Where is he?!?!" I shouted trying to sound tough but I couldn't keep the fear inside and ended up sounding weak.

He brought his lips close to my ear.

"Shu Kurenai is dead."

I didn't believe him, but was still frightened as I said, "W-What?"

"I said he's dead!!" The man shouted. "He came here to get stronger but I soon realized that he wasn't worthy of spryzen so I am its new owner!"

*Slap*

"You can't just do that if you think they're weak you sadistic bastard!! Shu is my soulmate and you're going to tell me that he's dead?! You're craz-"

I felt something hard hit my neck as I dropped to my knees and my consciousness started to fade away.

I heard one last thing before I passed out.

"I am Red Eye. Strongest blader in the world."

3rd person
Red-eye smacked Y/n in the neck, knocking her out. He felt bad for it, but he had to. He picked her up bridal style and brought her into the building. He noticed something in her pocket and took it out.

He saw her bey, B/n and how it had evolved. "It's always been strong, but this is off the charts." He said.

Ashtem (?) saw him and frowned. "Who is she?" He asked.

"My old friend, Y/n L/n. She is one of the best bladers in the world. She beat Lui Shirosagi." He replied. "She would fit in here."

"Let me see her bey. Wait, you didn't tell her who you actually are, did you?" He asked. Red Eye shook his head as he took off his mask, running his hand through his hair.

He handed Ashtem her bey and he inspected it. "Pretty strong. I've heard of her before and I've seen her on TV before. She would make a good F/c eye." He said and pulled out a mask.

She woke up on a bed with Ashtem and Shu standing over her. Shu had his mask off and as soon as Y/n saw him she hugged him tightly.

"Shu!! I've missed you so much!!" She shouted burying her face in his shoulder and crying.

Shu didn't do anything. "Shu? What's wrong?"

A few days later
Y/n was back at the snake pit.

Ashtem had somehow convinced her to stay there so she could get stronger.

She walked in and he was waiting.

"Have you made your final decision?" He asked. She nodded and he gave her the mask and outfit. "Welcome to the snake pit."

She went to put it on and then saw herself.

"Man, these aren't half bad!" She said. She pulled out B/n and smirked. "We'll beat them all, right b/n?"

Red-eye walked in. "Are you going to train or look at yourself in the mirror?" He asked. She glared at him.

"Im going to train! I just wanted to see what I looked like! Does it look good? It's kinda tight around my chest..." She said.

And the mask was hiding Shu's red face.

"You look fine. Now go train." He said.

"Fine. No need to be so rude..." She said. As soon as she was sure that he couldn't hear her she said, "Still as cute as ever."

She went to go train as Red-Eye watched her leave. His expression softened and he smiled softly.

A few days later.
Y/n was EXHAUSTED.

She still hadn't gotten used to training all day and was super exhausted.

Her vision was blurring as she tried to launch again but dropped her launcher and fainted.

She fell backward, but someone caught her. It was Red-Eye.

Boa walked up looking worried. "What happened to her?" He asked. Red-Eye looked at him.

"She passed out. She hasn't been in here as long as us and is not used to training this hard. Go train. She will be alright." He said and carried her back to her room.

He sat with her until she woke up. "R-Red-Eye? What happened?" She asked sitting up.

"You passed out. You obviously can't train anymore for today." He said.

"Well, no shit dude." She said followed by a laugh.

Red-Eye smiled softly, but then went back to his normal expression. "I'm staying with you so nothing bad happens." He said.

She yawned. It was midnight and she was super tired. "Alright. I'll go change." She said and went to change into her pajamas.

She came back and sat down next to him.

"Sh- Um... Red-Eye?" She asked and he looked over at her. "What made you decide to come here?"

"I just needed to get stronger. It's the name for you, right?" He asked. She blushed not expecting him to ask that question.

"Um... Well, if you want the truth... I just wanted to see you more..." She said looking away from him.

He smiled and took off his mask. She smiled brightly as she ruffled his hair. They were both subconsciously leaning in but Y/n was the only one that noticed. She parted her lips as they touched and Shu finally realized.

He pulled away quickly with a red face while Y/n giggled. Shu eventually leaned in and kissed her again and she grabbed his collar, pulling him closer.

Once they pulled apart they were both blushing. "Will you be my-"

"Of course!" She said hugging him. She fell asleep on him and he smiled. He laid down with her and pulled her close.

"Cute..." He said before falling asleep.

WHEW!!!!

Was it good? Idk I don't give a f*ck right now, I'm exhausted. Bye!

Requested by @Mystical_Music05