hmm?

You looked out your window at about 10 pm at night, it was tiring waiting and waiting for morning to come around. you watched as 5 people walked up to your doorsteps, your eyes met with the one with white hair. you turned so you were behind a wall, feeling safe from overbearing eyes. a knock occurred on the door not too soon later and you watch dad stroll out on his chair. So not knowing better your feet pattered down the stairs, by the time you got there your dad was fighting them..... he was really hurting them. you opened the door just slightly to see if they were a real threat.

"Maka! over there!" a scythe shouted. the girl holding the scythe turned around to see you.

"Woah....." she was left in shock. your dad growled slightly. you hiccuped and shut the door. the scythe soon came through the door and in shock you placed your hands on it and sent a shock running through it. the scythe was thrown back and transformed back into a human.

"Y/n....." your dad groaned, he picked your up and propped you on his hip.

"Put her down." the scythe ordered. you looked at your dad who looked amused.

"Why? Dad's not gonna hurt me...." you asked confused.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" he asked. "You need to remember to rest after attacking, or else you'll over due yourself."

"......" you pouted. "Dad why were you attacking them?"

"oh- um.." he stumbled over himself.

"Oh.... i see, lord death assigned extra credit lessons." you said. "And that's why Mr. sid's here." your eyes fell upon the girl the scythe had called maka. "Oh! you're Mr. Spirit's kid aren't you?" you smiled. "I've only ever met a couple of people."

"Ok... that's enough, we can talk more about this tomorrow.... go back to bed." your dad sighed.

"Ok dad." you smiled, you skipped of to your room.

".........." he sighed.

"How did you raise such a happy go lucky kid?.... your creepy." maka said.

"....You all passed, i'm sorry y/n happened to hit you soul... she happens to get the same powers i have, she doesn't have a weapon but knows how to use her soul to attack in different ways." he laughed nervously.

"Hey dad!" you called from your window.

"Didn't i tell you to go to bed?!" he groaned.

"They go to DMWA correct?" you asked.

"........ugh yes." he sighed. "Now go to bed!"

"....ok....goodnight." you sighed. For some reason after that... That kid your dad called... Soul... He was stuck in your head.