Spider

"So this is the village the rogue golem is at?" Soul mumbled. "Not very lively..."

"They don't want us here.... They have the golems to protect the village from outsiders." You said. "I've studied this place much with my dad in preparation for this mission." You were suddenly hit with a sense of madness. It felt like a blow to the back of the head.

"Y/n!" Crona held you upright. "What's  wrong?" 

"God damnit!" You clenched your hair in a angry fist. "I hate the fact that the kishen is released, ever since I've been getting sudden waves of insanity ad it hurts!" You growled. You stood upright.

"You guys must be the ones here to take care of the golem." A guy smiled. You turned to him. His soul was under a protection spell, a weak one at that. You saw right through it, his soul was corrupted and rather strong. You gave a smile.

"Yeah we are, do you happen to know where we should go?" You asked.

"Mm-hmm! If you'd just follow me!" He smiled. He turned around and you fell back into your group.

"Be on your guard..." You mumbled.

"Wh-"

"You know that the reason all the villagers didn't talk to you much is-"

"Because they don't like outsiders much! That's why they built the golems!" You smiled.

"You're very well informed aren't you?" He asked.

"Well informed enough to see through that weak soul protection spell you're using." You shrugged.

"Than why'd you follow me?" He asked.

"Because our job is to rid of evil, and your soul is corrupted." You rolled your eyes. The corrupted golem walked around the corner.

"Y/n! I don't think golems are supposed to have souls!!" Maka shouted.

"Crona ready yourself." You mumbled. "You're probably the strongest one here."

"O-ok!" He said.

"Soul, transform!" You said. "To maka, obviously..... I'm gonna see if this soul is slayable."

"So I assume you want us to make sure you aren't attacked." Maka asked.

"Actually no! I developed a new skill, I can defend myself using my soul, I have to freeze it but it works." You smiled. "Just focus on fighting." You sat down and focused on your soul, soon freezing it. You then closed your eyes and focused on the soul's around you. You could dimly see the figures of who the soul's belonged too, you found the golem. You went to slay it and stopped. Your soul bubble shattered when you opened you eyes. The man had broken through and soul was holding maka, who looked as though she was rendered useless.

"Ugh, damnit! What makes this girl so clever and strong!?" The man shouted.

"Soul." You said.

"On it." He transformed and you brought him to you. You propped the blade beside your neck. Which would usually be reckless on your part.