Medusa visions

"Your insane." Your dad said drinking his coffee.

"But it'd make sense wouldn't it?! Those waves of madness, those snakes I've seen around town! Dad! No one took her soul!!" You shouted.
"You're delusional." He shook his head. "There's no possible way y/n, splitting your soul is a death wish."

"She had extra power from the madness of the kishen! You can't tell me you don't believe me." You yelled. As he ignored you more your arms slumped and your head dropped. "I get that I sound insane, but think logically, she bit your shoulder and transferred herself to your mindscape, moving to mine and then into the snake I saw when I was on my date with soul."

"That would've taken too much power even for a powerful witch such as herself." Your dad sighed.

"That's where the insanity waves come in, her sister woke up because of them, it's not impossible she survived." You said. "I'm just telling you dad it's been hard for you to keep it together with the insanity waves, it's been tough on me too." You sighed.

"Why would it be tough on yo-"

"Dr. Stein, don't doubt it." Soul said. "She went completely psycho in the battle with the golem... It was actually pretty scary."

"...." Your dad went silent. You bit the inside of your lip until it almost  bled. "I really thought you were over that."

"You don't just get over things... Sure it's not as bad as when I was a little girl but it still happens...." You mumbled. "Normally not in publicity though."

"And why y didn't you tell me about this?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to worry." You sighed. "Itt's not that bad, there are words that through me out of my happy place....  words when people are threatening or making fun of me. I pretended to be you and then the person called me a little girl and I  him, luckily Justin showed up.... Or I might've."

"Y/n....." Your dad sighed. "Y/n!"

"I'm sorry ok! It really irritated me and the waves are making it worse! It's getting to me!" You mumbled. "The idea of my enemies suffering is just..." You stopped. "...Hard to fight"

"Good choice of words." He said. "I'll keep in in mind, I'm just saying I severely doubt it."

" ....I should take my leave now.... Come on guys." You said. Your fist was  clenched and you didn't want to admit it but you disgusted yourself. You were conflicted.... But you calmed yourself.

"Y/n... Are you feeling ok?" Maka asked. You had been walking home now and you were quiet. Soul was carrying the sleeping bubble, they both looked at you and you turned away and spit out the sheltered blood in your mouth onto the pavement.

"Gross." You mumbled.

".....what just happened? Did you cough that up o-"

"No, I bit the inside of my lip until it bled, I felt out of place back there... It was very unusual." You sighed. "Normally my dad is comforting but it just made me feel more ashamed of myself..... I should've told him sooner, and he's gonna tell the other teachers as a warning."

"It's ok! You were scared!" Soul said. "As long as we have fear we can't go insane."

"No, your falsely informed soul." You said. "Too much fear can also lead to Insanity."

"....." They both went quiet.

"Ha, i'm fine, I just need a small amount of time to recover my sanity, it's not a big deal." You laughed nervously. "If Medusa's alive she'll probably be coming for crona."

"Hey, if you get pulled into madness we'll pull you out of it again, and as many times as needed, you got that." Soul said. You frowned. He looked startled. "Hey stop that!" He poked you in the cheek. "Where did you go!? Where's y/n who's always so vibrant and lively?"

"She's in her safe place." You mumbled. "For now you get gloomy   y/n, she'll be back in a bit." Soul glared at you.

"Maka how do we bring happy y/n back?!" He asked.

"She's your girlfriend." She shrugged. "Shouldn't you know?"

"Well this has never happened where she's openly sad!" He shouted.

"Just let her think it over, with some sleep she'll probably be better." Maka said.

------

"Heya!" Black star smiled as you walked through the door. You walked past him towards soul's room. "What's up with her? Why'd she go to your room?" You grabbed your music box off his desk and went from his room  to yours winding the music box.

"She was getting her mother's music box." Soul said. "She must really be out of it today."

"Hmm? What does the music box have to do with being out of it?" Maka asked.

"She uses that music box when she can't sleep or is sad usually." Soul said. "So it's rarely in the middle of the day, it's rare for her to use it at all."

"You really do know the most about her soul." Black star sighed. "She's odd and kinda spaces out a lot."

".....I miss you mom.... Maybe if you were here none of this would've happened, dad wouldn't have had to use spirit, spirit would've been with Lord death and the kishen wouldn't be affecting me to this point... Mom.." you cried. "Goodnight."