Who knew

When you woke up in the morning it was to your phone, ringing. You reached over to grab it you answered it not waking soul.

"What's up dad?" You asked. "Mm-hmm, why? I just woke up. Ok, I'll be there in ten."

"Who was it?" Soul asked.

"It was my dad." You said moving away from soul. He growled not letting you go. "Soul!" You snapped. He sighed and let you go. You tossed the blanket over his head.

"Huh?" He said.

"Well I can't go to my room! Tsubaki and black star are still sleeping, so I'm stealing some of your clothes and going to see my dad." You said. "Meaning I'm changing and if you so happen to take that blanket off your head I will send you to the schools ER where maka is!"

".......why my clothes?" He asked.

"Because I can't go In those clothes I was wearing yesterday! My Dad'll get suspicious, so I'm stealing a T-shirt and wearing my shorts." You explained.

"Ok, as long as I get my T-shirt back." Soul said.

"Not happening." You giggled. "Your T-shirt is too big!"

"Well duh? I'm bigger than you." He said.

"Your just a bit taller... And a bit more muscular." You pouted. You reached over and pulled the blanket off his head.

"Oh your right, it is pretty big on you." He chuckled. "Hey did you decide a name for that bunny yet?"

"Why? Were you thinking anything?" You asked.

"Well I was thinking maybe we can name it bubble." He mumbled.

"I like it!" You smiled. "But the bunny gets my last name because I chose it!"

"Fair enough." He nodded. "What about a middle name?"

"Bubble poy l/n." You smiled.

"I like it." He smiled hugging you. You suddenly heard a weird noise. You turned around and soul looked at it too.

"Mama, dada." You flinched back and then noticed it had bunny ears and white hair with red eyes.

".....y/n." Soul mumbled.

"I think that's bubble." You sighed.

"....do you not like me?" She asked.

"Come here." You sighed. She came running out and hugged you. You picked her up. "Wow, she weighs like nothing."

"I'm still like a stuffed animal, but you gave me life with your wishes." She said. "Thank you!!" She smiled hugging you. You turned to soul.

"Put a jacket on we're taking bubble to my dad." You sighed.

--------

"So you're telling me, you built a bunny stuffie and made a wish and now it's alive?" Your dad poked bubble. "And is calling you mom and dad?"

"Yep." You smiled.

"So why does it look like soul?" Your dad asked.

"Because he chose a bunny because he raised it on the animal that looked like me so I designed it to look like him!" You explained.

"Tattle tail." He sulked.

"This isn't why I asked you to come here but ok, it doesn't matter the madness faded..... So I have a sort of fake grand daughter?" He said confused.

"Hi!" Bubble smiled.

"Stein what is happening?" Maria yawned.

"Soul and y/n made a child." Stein joked. You burst into laughter and she spit out the water she had just drank.

"Huh?!" She shouted.

"Kidding." He said. "They made a stuffed bunny and the stuffed bunny turned into a little girl and is calling them mom and dad."

"Weeeee!!" Bubble smiled as you tossed her in the air.

"Why's it a girl? We never specified the gender." Soul asked.

"I don't know it's possible because we decided to give it my last name since you named it." You said.

"First off that's not how naming kids works, the kid gets the dad's last name if the parents are not married, that's why you have my last name     y/n." Your dad explained.

"It's not your kid!" You said.

"What do you plan to do with her? She can't attend the school unless she's a Meister or weapon, she doesn't even have a soul." Maria asked.

"In any school if a child is too young to take care of themselves the parent is allowed to take them to school with them." You explained. "Same goes for the DWMA."

"That's true." Your dad said.

"You know they went on a date yesterday?" Maria asked.

"Fully aware." Your dad nodded.

"How?!" You shouted.

"First off you didn't answer my texts, secondly you came here with a rabbit you and soul made, third your wearing matching necklesses and you're wearing his shirt." Your dad said. "And Maria told me after the date was over and I couldn't ruin it."

"Maria!" You whined. "Don't kill soul!"

"Pfft, I can't, he's a student I can just make fun of you two in class." He laughed.

"Meh, I'm ok with that." Soul shrugged.

"Just nothing super embarrassing or else I'll start spilling secrets." You said.

"You wouldn't." He glared.

"I would." You laughed.

"What are secrets?" The bunny asked.

"Secrets are when you keep something from everyone else, like it was a secret to my dad that me and soul were dating." You said.

"You mean dada?" She asked.

"Yeah." You sighed.

"You two still have school today, maybe you should go explain to maka that there will be another resident living in the house."  Maria asked. "I'm sure your dad will dismiss you from class."

"Pfft, yeah right, I know my dad, that probability is slim." You smiled. "Now let's get back so we can make black star and Tsubaki breakfast."

"Yeah!" Soul smiled.

"Black star? Tsubaki?" The bunny mumbled.

"Like.... Your aunt and uncle, you'll really enjoy maka's company!" You smiled.