Chapter 1: a breakup and a betrayal

Alexis P.O.V.

I wake up to my alarm ringing loudly. I groan and put a pillow over my face to drown out the noise. I shut off my alarm and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped my clothes off and get in the shower. The scolding water feels good against my back.

After my shower I wrap myself in my blue bathrobe and go to my bedroom to get dressed. I put on my Avril Lavigne CD and start looking for something to wear. I decide to wear my red DC t-shirt and some ripped jeans. To top off my outfit I pull on a grey cardigan to cover my cuts. I walk to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I brush my hair and put on some foundation then I put a thick coat of black eyeliner then some black mega-length mascara.

After I'm finished getting ready I turn off my music and walk up stairs to my living room. I grab my School bag and pack my binders,gum, and my wallet so I can buy lunch.Once I've packed my bag I check the time and it says 7:00 am. I still have an hour before I have to leave. I grab the remote and sit on the couch. I turn on the news and watch T.V. until its time to leave.

I grab my keys off the counter jump into my piece of crap truck and leave the house at 8:oo. I walk in the school as I feel my phone vibrate. I check my phone and see that my boyfriend Eric has texted me. *We need to talk. Meet me by my locker once you get your books* I get to my locker grab my books and then I head to Eric's locker.

When I got to Eric's locker and was looking at something on his phone. "Hey Eric. What did you want to talk to me about?" "Hi well uhm I think we should breakup." he says. "What? why?" as I ask this my BFF Mandi comes up and kisses Eric. "Guys what's going on?" I asked them feeling betrayed. "well you remember that Paris trip you went on during the summer?" Eric said nervously. "of course I do. That was the best time of my life." I say pissed off "why?" "well I was bored out of my mind and I decided to call Eric. He came over to watch a movie and one thing led to the other and now were dating." Mandi answers. "what the fuck?" now I'm really fucking pissed. "listen we can still be friends" Eric says. "Like shit we will" I tell him. "I'm so sorry Alexis I hope this won't bring anything between us." Mandi states. "Just both of you stay the fuck away from me." I tell them then start walking to my class. I walk in class and slam my books down on my desk.