A/N

Lol so funny story. I was going through my wattpad and came across this beauty (yikes.) I honestly completely forgot I had wrote this. Re-read it and holy shit I'm so sorry for anyone who's actually stuck around to read this story 😂. I wrote this more than 2 years ago and it's the most cringe-worthy thing I've ever read. The story just moved way too fast and the smut wasn't even good 😂. So needless to say I probably won't be continuing this lol. I'm not sure if I want to delete it or not. Someone tell me if I should.

On another note...I'm actually super surprised with the amount of people that have viewed this. (16.7 K!!!!) That's actually crazy and as bad as this story is I'm actually super proud of that 😂. I think I would kinda like to finish this story but I think I need to delete everything after -and probably the end of-chapter 2 because it just goes down hill from there. So I don't really know what this author note was or if anyone has actually stuck with this story long enough to want to me to update this, but I think that's all I have to say. If y'all wanna add my Instagram or snap that'd be cool.

Ig @kallie_maz

Snap @dancer4life774

Once again thanks to those who have had to suffer through reading this 😂

See ya later wattpad.