Chapter 3 a relationship?

~in the car~

"Yea okay so turn right here. and turn left. And then another right here and just go straight down this alley. It's this house right here." I say and he turns into the gravel driveway at my house. "Thank you mr. Hem-I mean Luke." I say to him "no problem if you ever need anything just ask. I'll always be here for you." he says to me. I lean in and kiss him. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I JUST DID THAT." I say to him. "uhm it's ok." he says awkwardly. "Would it be weird if I said I kinda enjoyed it." I say to him playing with the zipper on my bag. "well although it would be extremely inappropriate I may have enjoyed it a bit to." he says to me. I bite my lip. "well uhm maybe we could do it some more." he says. "Yea maybe." I said smiling. right at that moment my mom pulled into the driveway and She got out of the car wearing a business suit talking into a Bluetooth in her ear. "well my workaholic mother is home so I better go inside." I say opening the door and getting out. "okay. oh and do you need a ride to school tomorrow?" he asked. "uhm sure what time will you be here?" I ask him. I'll be here at around say 8ish" he says. "ok awesome bye" after I said bye I closed the door and Luke pulled out of the driveway.