Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and realized that Luke wasn't in bed with me. I started to panic. I threw on Luke's shirt and ran down stairs calling his name. "Luke? Luke?" I ran to the kitchen to find him cooking pancakes. "oh hey Hun I was just making us some breakfast." "oh ok. I was worried. I woke up and you weren't in the bed." I say. "I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized kissing me. "Hey your wearing my shirt?" He says with a slight smirk. "Oh uh yea sorry I just slipped something on." I said back at him blushing. "It's fine. I actually like it on you." He says winking at me. I kiss him and he lifts me up into the counter top. We kissed passionately.

That was until I realized it was 10:00 and Luke was supposed to be at work and I had to be at school. "Shit Luke it's 10:00 am. We're late." I said jumping off the counter. "It's fine babe I called in sick." He said laughing at me. "Oh thank god. That's the last thing I would need is for you to lose your job because of me." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Now where were we?" Luke says smirking. I chuckled and said "I believe you were making pancakes for us." I said bugging him. "Oh uh right I was." he says trying not to frown. "But if you want I guess you can meet me in the shower in say 5 minutes?'' I say to him. "Fuck yes I will." He said turning off the stove and rushing upstairs.

__________________________________________________________________________________
End of chapter 6. sorry it was a short chapter i just wanted to give you guys an update. I sincerely apologize for not updating in a such a long time I had major writers block and was also really stressed from school. I hope you all had good holidays. Chapter 7 should be up soon.