Chapter 5 the first date

"You can just put your stuff on the chair over there" I say to him."ok thanks babe." he says to me making my heart flutter. "So what movie do you want to pick?" I ask him. "It's up to you princess." He says to me. "well I was thinking we could watch a comedy but it's up to you." I say to him. "Ooh ooh how about the hangover movies." he says jumping up and down like a child. "sure I have all of them right there." I say pointing to my t.v. stand. "What do you want me to order for food?" "How about pizza." "sure thing" "oh and some pepsi." I called the pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni and a 2L Pepsi. we started watching the movie and then the doorbell rang. Luke paused the movie and I answered the door. "that will be $7.50" the pizza guy says. "Ok thank you." I said as I payed him.

Halfway through the movie I noticed Luke was kept staring at me. I looked at him. "what are you doing?" I ask him. "oh umm sorry you're just so beautiful." Luke says. He leans in slowly and kisses me.

After awhile the kiss becomes more heated and passionate. He reaches for the bottom of my shirt and breaks the kiss. "are you sure it's okay?" he asks me. I was still a virgin but I loved him. "umm yes but I'm still a virgin so we will have to go slow if that's okay." "of course it's okay baby." just as he says that he rips my shirt off and I start unbuckling his belt and take off his pants and boxers.

My eyes widen as I see how big he is. I get down on my knees and start sucking his length. I tease him around the tip and slowly bob my back and forth. I start sucking harder and bobbing faster. After awhile he cums in my mouth and I swallow it all down.

He leaves kisses all down my neck to my chest and slowly goes down to my lady parts. He rips my underwear off with his teeth and starts licking my clit. He licks and teases and then stops before I cum. He positions himself in front of my entrance. "This is going to hurt baby. Just tell me if you want me to stop ok?" I give him a small nod. He enters into me slowly giving me time to get used to it. He starts going in and out slowly.

I feel a small tear roll down my cheek. He stops. "Are you okay baby? Do you want me to stop?" He says wiping my tear away. "No no no don't stop I just need time to adjust." I say back. After awhile it's more pleasurable then painful. Both mine and Luke's moans fill the room. "I'm gonna cum" I say. He nods and pulls out as he cums on my lower stomach. "That was amazing." He says as he falls beside me. "Yea it was. I think I'm gonna go take a shower now if you don't mind." I say as I try to stand up. "Owww" I say. I was extremely sore. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asks. I let out a small giggle "okay." He gets up to carry me to the bathroom. "I don't know if I'm gonna be able to stand" I say to him. "I can join you if you want." He says giving me a small wink. "You can if you want to." I say. "Okay I will then."