Chapter 23: Unsuccessful?

Y/N's POV

I woke up hearing the sound of the door, I looked at my mom and my dad coming in with smiles on their faces, this is probably the time when a friend of mom agreed to be my donor but the operation was unsuccessful.

Y/m/n: Y/N, we have some good news!

Y/N: Heh. What is it?

Y/d/n: Someone agreed to be your donor! His heart is compatible for you! He don't have illnesses and any problems with his body or anything.

Y/N: Oh, He? So my donor is a boy?

Woah, there.

Y/d/n: Oh, um..

Y/m/n: *glares at dad* u-um, yea! Well its a friend of mine!

Y/N: Oh,

Y/m/n: the transplant surgery will be happening tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/d/N: You can spend more years with us, Y/N! Aren't you happy?

Y/N: Of course, i'm very happy. (I know it won't be successful)

Y/m/n: *smile*

[The Next Day]

It's time for the transplant surgery, I went in the operating room, the transplant surgery will happen here, I guess? I laid down on a hard bed, and they did something to me that will make me feel sleepy, but before my vision became blurry, I saw a boy who's the same age as me. I Can't see his face clearly cause his back is facing me.

I then fell asleep

Y/M/N's POV

Y/m/n: Can't believe this is actually happening! Thank God!!!

Y/d/n: Yea, but i'm still feeling guilty for Mingrui.

Y/m/n: Yea, is he gonna hunt us???

Y/d/n: Don't say that, that's a bit rude.

Y/m/n: Oh, sorry...

***