[10]

÷¦÷

Sup ma bros, gotta explain something real quick because Idk if you know the abbreviation lol

Y/u/n - Your username

That was it! Enjoy reading!

÷¦÷

Your p.o.v.

The morning sun peeked through the light curtains. I could feel the sheets heating up, and as much as I wanted to stay in the comfort of my bed, i didn't want to bathe in my own sweat.

I threw the duvet off my body, coolness covering my skin immediately.

My hand lazily reached for my phone on the night stand. It vibrated the whole morning through, I guessed Philia, or even Joey decided to wake me up.

Joey had a weird habit of jogging before dawn, and call me on who knows what hour she decided to disturb my sleep.

I was surprised when neither of the two were the culprit, but rather a certain boy whom I just had just seen yesterday.

-¦-

Private Chat

Tuna
Good morning! Are you already up?

Me
Good morning to you too, "Tuna"😂

Me
Just woke up because my phone kept vibrating😭 i'm going to sue that person who dared to wake me up from my beauty sleep😤

Tuna
[Good morning to you too, "Tuna"😂]

Don't judge my name, it's who i am😪

Tuna
I'm wondering who woke you up🤔

Me
Hmmm🤔

Tuna
Hmmmmmmm🤔🤔

Me
Hmmmmmmmmmm🤔🤔🤔

Tuna
I guess we'll never find out😔🤧 too bad😌

Me
Where you're right😌

Me
What's up anyway? Because texting me at like 8 am, seems pretty suspicious🤨

Tuna
Can't i just say 'good morning'? 🙃

Me
The emoji just literally exposed you😂 Spill the beans, child

Tuna
Fine...

Tuna
I... was wondering if you were alright, i mean yesterday you looked pale and you didn't talk to me anymore, and i didn't get a chance to talk to you after, because Jackson was being pushy and all (jackson dragged me to watch a movie with him, please don't be mad)

Tuna
Are you okay? are you not feeling well? Or is it something else? I'm just a little worried
[Read ]

[Y/u/n is typing...]

[Y/u/n went offline]

-¦-

Mark p.o.v.

I stared at the screen in disbelief. She just went offline, after i asked if something was wrong. Did I do something wrong? Again?

"woah, she did not just..."

Jaebum's eyes were scanning the screen over and over again. Shaking the thought off that he might've read it all wrong.

"yeah, yeah she did." He confirmed, his eyes widening.

His hand came up to grab a hokd of my shoulder, maybe a sign of comfort. As much as I would like to accept that sort of affection, I couldn't.

I was getting worked up, just because she wouldn't respond. My mind filled with thousand scenarios on what could have happened.

Maybe something got in the way of responding? Maybe she just fell asleep again? But none was accurate, after all, she was typing, she had seen my message, but she still decided to leave it like that.

I didn't know what i should feel. A mix between, worried and confused, maybe a tint of anger. Despite it being unnecessary because I didn't own her. She's her own person. She's nobody's belonging.

And I wasn't her boyfriend or anything. I had no right to feel that way. But, does it hurt to care for her as a human being? Every human has feelings may it be hidden from others or readable to the public.

I may have seemed to space out, because the next thing I felt was my back hitting the couch with full force.

"Don't worry Mark," BamBam mumbled from above my body, "She's surely busy! That's all." He laughed off the awkwardness.

I hoped BamBam was right with his assumption, though I could sense he was worried as well.

I had told the others about her a few days ago. They congratulated me and cheered for me to make a move, which i ended up doing. Now, I doubted I did the right choice. Maybe I should have never went to the café that day. Maybe it was for the better.

I dropped my head onto the couch, BamBam looking at me worriedly. Jaebum silently watching, probably thinking of what to say to make things better.

There was nothing to change the way i felt. The best thing I could do is to confront her.

I will ask her today.

??? p.o.v.

My friends invited me to have a drink to celebrate our company's 10th anniversary. I worked there only as an intern for about 4 months, but they still insisted on taking me with them.

Their exact words; "Distract yourself, you had 2 break-ups in the last 3 months. Enjoy life a little."

So here I was, sitting between my already drunk colleagues. Their lipstick smudged on their lips, breath smelling after nasty alcohol. Their hysteric laughter filled the usually silent bar.

I watched patiently for one of them to collapse any time soon.

Drink after drink, shot after shot, people stumbled around singing along to crappy 90's songs, and simply living out their drunk human self.

"Aw, don't look all sulky, have fun too!" My boss excelled, slinging an arm around me. She pushed a shot glass towards me, looking at me expectantly.

She was by far, the most drunk among the crowd of people. I tried to ignore her smelly breath that lingered close to my ear.

"No ma'am. I'm fine, I have to work tomorrow," I replied with a small smile, circling the rim of my glass of water.

"Come on, brat! Don't be such a spoil." She scoffed, pressing the shot glass closer into my hand, before smirking. "What's the use of staying sober anyway?"

The smirk never left her wrinkly face, rather deepening as she lifted her own shot glass. The lipstick stain visible on the rim of the glass, probably from earlier.

Maybe I should consider having fun for once in my life. I like playing games, one of my favourite activities. Why not participate?

I smirked along with the old lady, lifting my glass, "Cheers!"