[12]

Your p.o.v.

"Why isn't he picking up his goddamn phone?" Philia snarled as she paced back and forth in the kitchen. Her feet stomped loudly on the floor, anger flaring up her nose.

"I don't know," I coughed, putting the steaming cup of tea on the small couch table, "maybe he forgot it?"

She smiled sadly at me. Her palms rested on the counter, her phone waited to ring at any minute. She looked tired and I couldn't blame her for it, she tried so many times and furthest she got was his mailbox.

I fell asleep while I was with Joey, but as soon as I woke up, I had to vomit. I knew I was getting sick, but it was too late to do anything about it.

My head felt dizzy and I could barely stand up without help from Joey. Joey was the one who called Philia to pick up some medicine on her way back.

"I can try and talk to Jaebum." Philia hopefully smiled at me.

Aside from the fact that I felt terrible from the fever I had gotten, I also felt incredibly sorry for ditching Mark. He had done nothing wrong, and I probably made him feel terrible.

I tried to call him several times but he wouldn't pick up his phone.

I looked up with teary eyes, and nodded to Philia.

It didn't even take one minute, until a strained voice answered the phone, "Philia, what the hell is going on?"

The harsh tone he was using startled me, I couldn't help but feel worse than before.

He was angry, and I was the reason for it. If I had just told Mark then I wouldn't be sitting in this mess. If I hadn't ignored him then he wouldn't feel terrible. I was at fault for everything that was happening.

Tears welled in my eyes. I felt awful, and rightfully so.

"You better step down! Y/n is sick, so she couldn't go." Philia scoffed, "I tried calling Mark for half an hour, but he doesn't pick up his phone."

It was clear that both of them were worked up by it. For one, Mark has been ignoring both of their calls, second, the others also couldn't reach out to him as well. And last, we were worried.

He basically disappeared from the face of earth. No trace of him anywhere.

Droplets of tears trickled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I whispered between sobs, "It's all my fault."

Philia instantly dropped everything, mumbling a fast goodbye before pulling me into her chest, her hand stroking my back gently.

"You're not at fault," Philia comforted, "Not at all."

I shook my head. Everything was happening because of me.

"I told Jaebum to come over along with the others," she spoke into the crown of my hair, "We'll search for him."

I violently cried into her shirt by now. I needed to talk to Mark.

"I want you to stay here, you need to rest." She said, laying my body onto couch before crouching down to my level.

"No! I want to go with you!"

Just then I broke out into a coughing fit, my lungs extremely hurt as I tried to calm myself down. My body was freezing. It felt like everything weighed down on me as I tried to sit up.

"You, are going to stay here," Philia stated, pushing my shoulders down with enough force to stop me from wiggling. "Do you want Mark to get sick as well? Hm?"