عائلة(family)

Image above; Raheemah (Carina's mom), Carina, age 15, Zuhairah, age 12, Amira, age 16, and Joseph

I stepped inside, taking my shoes off, and walked into the family room. Zuhairah, my little 12 year old sister, was curled up on the sofa watching a tv show, and I could see Amira, my older sister, studying in the dining room. 

I crept up behind the couch, and popped up behind my sister, shouting "BOO!" Zuhairah fell off the sofa in surprise, then jumped up. 

"CARINA!" Her shout brought my mother rushing into the room. 

"Carina! What did you do?" she demanded, hurrying over to make sure Zuhairah was ok. 

"Relax, Mom, I was just scaring her," I explained.

"Hey, guys, can you quiet down? I'm trying to study." Amira called from the other room. 

"Yes, Carina, go to your room," Mom said as she went back to the kitchen. 

"Fine!" I huffed as I strode to my room. 

I walked through the entrance and shut my door. My walls were a soothing green, and along with my blue and silver furniture, my room was always quietly serene. Everything was in it's proper place-if it wasn't, I'd freak out. I opened my computer. 

Contrary to Misty's (and pretty much everyone else's) belief, there was no E.V.I.L. or E.F.E. You didn't need to be alerted to plan a crime. You just did it. And, since Misty, or should I say, Stormy, had thwarted my last heist, I needed to plan a new one. Making sure my door was properly locked, I settled onto my bed and got to work.