The Prince Is Giving A Ball

His Royal Highness Levi Ackerman

Is giving a ball in order to find a bride to become his future queen

The ball will start at 7:00 pm, formal attire will be needed and all males and females will attend

All of the villagers turned to hear out the messenger announce that Prince Levi is giving a ball in order to find himself a bride. All the women and men started to jump with joy knowing that they will have a chance to dance with the prince and might even get to marry him.

Eren was hearing what the messenger was saying and himself got excited that he would be able to meet the prince and did the messenger say all females and males!? So either gender would be suitable for his highness? That made Eren really happy, he always imagine that his prince charming would come and take him away from his awful stepfamily and be the happy boy he was years ago.

"Maybe I can convince my stepmother to let me go to the ball?" he thought. "And maybe I'll get a chance to meet Prince Levi, we might even have a connection."

As Eren was walking home from the market a carriage was at his house and a man at the door with a white letter that looks like with the royal seal on it being delivered.

"Excuse me young man, is this your house?" the man said.

"Yes sir."

"Then here is an invitation to the royal ball in honor of Prince Levi, and may I ask what your name is?" he questioned.

"My name is Eren sir why do you ask?"

"Well because you seem to be a very nice person and have something special inside of you natural being." He said.

"Thank you that means a lot to me." Eren said. "Hopefully I can share that special being with others that come to my path."

.

.

.

Eren's POV

So much has happened today, the prince is having a ball to find himself a bride and a man has giving me the invitation to the ball, and the one thing I have to do is to find something to where for the ball. As Eren was walking through the kitchen, his stepmother notice that he was holding a white letter in his hand.

.

.

.

"Eren." Annie said.

"Yes stepmother?" He answered.

"What's that in your hand boy? And don't you lie to me either." Replied Annie.

"It's an invitation to the royal ball..."