I'll Find You Again

After an amazing night at the castle, Eren couldn't stop thinking about Prince Levi and how they shared their first kiss together. It was a magical night but he wished that it could last forever and forever, but all too soon things will go back together for Eren to deal with his stepfamily.

.

.

"Welcome back stepmother, how was the ball?" Eren asked.

"It was awful. The prince didn't even dance with my sons, he was too busy dancing with that masked boy." Annie said.

"That ass mask kept the prince all to himself and he didn't even dance with his other guest or me." Jean said.

"He didn't even dance with me either horse face." Reiner said.

"A masked boy? What was he like?" Eren questioned.

"Despite of not dancing with anyone, I really hate the son of a bitch. I didn't catch his name." Annie huffed.

.

.

Eren hid his smile from Annie knowing that he was the one who danced with the prince and how he fell in love with him but he also knew that he won't be able to see Levi again, but he really hopes that he will and that Levi will take him away from his stepfamily.

.

Meanwhile At The Castle

.

"What do you mean you haven't found him yet?" said Levi.

"Levi honey we looked and we didn't find any trace of him anywhere." Kuchel said.

"He has to be mother, he just has to be. I won't sleep or eat knowing that the masked boy I love is still out there." Levi said.

"Levi we are trying but we keep coming up empty everytime." Said Mikasa.

"He wouldn't just disappear like that when he fled from the castle. I know he's out there and I won't stop until I find him again, and once I do find my love; I'm going to marry him." Levi added.

"You're really serious about this are you?" Said Kuchel.

"Yes mother I am. I fell in love just like you and father did." Said Levi

.

.

Not knowing what to say to her son, Kuchel only smiled because she had the same experience when she was Levi's age and now it's like deja vu all over again, now her son Levi is determine to find his love the same way she did.

.

"Alright then Levi, if you are in love as you say you are then I won't stop you of searching for your love but you need to sleep my son, you look really awful right now from staying up all night looking at the mask. Get some sleep ok Levi." Kuchel said smiling.