A Night To Remember

A fine night is awaiting for Prince Levi and in his mind, he wished that he could of thought of something different but he had no other options so he's going to have to deal with it.

.

"Now Levi stop frowning like that, remember this was your idea honey." Kuchel said.

"What if this is a mistake? What if I never find a bride tonight mother? Also, I hope you know that there's no such thing as true love at first sight." Levi said.

"Well, I met your father at a ball. It was a masquerade ball and it was nice to meet the young males and females, but one person caught my eyes and you know who that person was?" Kuchel questioned.

"I know it was dad but I have a question for you mother." Said Levi.

"What is Levi?" Kuchel said.

"Nothing just forget it." Levi murmured.

.

"Mother its almost time, are you and Levi ready?" Mikasa questioned.

"Yes my dear we're ready. Come on now Levi it's time to make your appearance to your guests." Said Kuchel.

.

.

The castle was swarm with ladies and gentlemen coming into the castle and into the ballroom. The ladies were on the left side of the stair case and the gentlemen were on the right side of the stair case so that there won't be a crowded commotion. The announcer greeted every noble and non-noble from the list and Levi was getting bored by the minute.

.

"My dear boy Levi. He's getting really bored isn't he Mikasa?" Kuchel questioned.

"He was the one that agreed to this so he shouldn't be bored mother." Mikasa said.

"Let's hope he'll find at least someone interesting. I wasn't hard for me when I met your father, we were practically in our own little world with no one but us." Kuchel said.

"Well maybe it will happen to him eventually your majesty." Said Hange.

.

Kuchel and Mikasa were startled by Hange with Erwin and Kuchel's brother Kenny behind her. After a long journey from being away from the castle, they decided to attend the ball but really Hange wanted to see how Levi expressions looked like when greeting people. Mostly she wants a good laugh.

.

"I'm happy you guys could make it and I'm really surprised that my brother is dressed in a nice formal wear and I didn't have to pick it out for you." Kuchel said.

"Ha-ha very funny Kuchel, I'm a grown ass man and I don't need your help anymore." Kenny said.