Our Happily Ever After

~*ROYAL WEDDING*~

                                                           ~*ROYAL WEDDING*~

                                                   The whole kingdom is invited

                                                     To celebrate the marriage of

                                                              Prince Levi Ackerman

                                                                                &

                                                                     Eren Jaeger

                                                                 In holy matrimony

.

Today is the day that everything will change for Eren as he will be married to Levi and become his future queen. Eren is so happy that he can't contain himself because everything is coming true, and he knows that his parents are smiling down from heaven for his happiness. Everything and everyone is getting things prepared for the Royal wedding and Eren can't wait to say I do.

.

.

"Today is going to be the best day of our lives." Eren said looking at his engagement ring on his finger.

"Yes, today is going to be the best day of our lives." Said Levi hugging Eren from behind.

"I can't wait to say I do Levi, I love you so much my love." Eren said.

"I love you more my darling wife-to-be." Levi said kissing his left cheek.

.

Nothing but lovable bliss was in the air for the lovebirds and just about in a couple of seconds, they will be husband and wife and it was all thanks to a little bit of magic from a fairy godmother named Petra, and a glass mask to bring Eren Jaeger and Levi Ackerman together.

.

The guest started rolling in the castle to their seats and everyone was excited including Eren's friends. Mikasa and Kuchel were helping Eren get ready while Levi was in the other room getting ready with Hange, Erwin, and Kenny's help. Kuchel couldn't stop grinning at Eren because she's so happy that her son Levi found his lost love, and that he could be happy for once in his life.