Chapter 2: The Confession

Shadow asked Sonic something he would never forget.

Shadow: "Sonic, did you like what you did yesterday back at the trail?"

Sonic: "W-what? N-n-"

Shadow: "Cuz' I did, and I want more."

Sonic: "Shadow wai-"

        Shadow got up and started kissing Sonic. Shadow then broke the kiss and kicked Amy out who was confused on what was happening. Shadow went back to Sonic who was frozen in place. 

Shadow: "S-sorry. I Just-"

Sonic: "Shadow I never knew....I've always loved you, but I was too scared to tell you."

Shadow: "Well now you know."

      Shadow picked Sonic up and took him to the bedroom. Sonic knew what was coming and just went with it. Shadow then layed Sonic down and got on top of him. Sonic was worried but also enjoying it. He then felt Shadow taking his pants and shirt off making his underwear the only thing still on him. 

       SONIC'S POV

        I can't believe this is happening right now! Shadow is taking his and my clothes off. He looks so hot.... I can't stop blushing, Shadow is teasing me... I can't take it anymore!

Sonic: "STOP IT!"

Shadow: "Hm?~"

Sonic: "Stop teasing me and get to the good part..."

Shadow: "You Sure?"

Sonic: "Yeah. It would be ashame if you stopped...."

Shadow: "Alrighty then."

      NARRATOR'S POV

          Shadow took Sonic's underwear off and placed lotion on his fingers. Shadow then rubbed his fingers against Sonic's entrance (anus for all of you that don't know.) Sonic held onto his pillow and moaned quietly. Shadow then stuck his fingers inside of Sonic, being as gentle as he possibly could since it was Sonic's first time. He then took his fingers out and took his underwear off revealing his pulsing dick. Sonic blushed harder and shivered, getting ready for what might come. 

Shadow: "You ready?"

Sonic: "Y-yeah...."

Shadow: "Don't worry I will be gentle. I promise."

Sonic: "Okay...I'm ready..."

   Shadow then slowly and gently pushed inside of Sonic. Sonic moaned softly still enjoying the feeling. Sonic's right hand door neighbor, Tails, heard them and at first Sonic was having it with Amy. Tails listened closely. Tails thought Sonic was Amy and Shadow was Sonic. 30 minutes have passed, Sonic and Shadow had already cleaned up. Shadow needed to go back to his room so he got up, kissed Sonic and left. Tails was outside waiting to see who would come out of Sonic's door. Tails got really surprised seeing Shadow walking out of Sonic's room. 

    Tails was confused, then Amy came from behind Tails. Tails looked at Amy and finally understood to who he was listening. Tails told Amy what happened which made Amy very mad. She decided to pay Sonic a visit tomorrow, and Tails knew it wasn't going to be pretty.