Chapter 1

~Ariana's POV~

I couldn't help but feel like tonight was going to be incredible.

I didn't have a clue as to why, but I couldn't ignore the excitement stirring around in my stomach. My body felt on fire, burning with an anticipation that wouldn't commonly be there, but here it was.

I placed my hand on my tummy, feeling a flutter there. I inhaled deeply, my eyes fluttering shut as a small and unintentional grin crept up on my lips. The feeling was euphoric, and I felt as if all my worries had been lifted off my shoulders. My eyes shot open calmly at the realization that something in my life was going to change tonight.

My world is going to change tonight, I mentally noted as I exhaled softly. I just know it.

A knock appeared on my dressing room door and Victoria peeked her head in.

"Hey boo, meet and greets are about to start."

I set down my lip gloss and tugged down my oversized pink 'cry baby' sweatshirt and walked over to Vic, embracing her in a hug.

"I love you so so much." I spoke into the crook of my best friend's neck, smiling.

I couldn't see her but I knew that she was smiling too. "I love you too Ari. You good?"

I broke away from the hug, grinning widely. "Yeah." I said softly, poking my tongue out through my teeth. She chuckled, offering her arm out for me to hold.

"You ready tiger?"

"Hm you bet." And with that, I linked our arms together and we walked out of the dressing room.

**********

"I love you too cutie!" I responded jovially to the adorable 8 year old I just met in the meet and greet. She hugged me through her tears once again and then left with her mother. I smiled happily, being eternally grateful for all the love and all of the above. **A/N back at it with those puns ;)**

I wouldn't be where I am without my fans.

I was truly in the best damn mood tonight. It wasn't just the meet and greet, or the two glasses of champagne I downed beforehand. Something was just making me happy, and I had to find out why I felt like everything was going to change tonight.

I adjusted my sweater quickly before turning to greet my next fan, choking on my spit in surprise seeing Courtney's face instead.

"Jesus Christ, where the hell did you come from?" I laughed and she laughed along with me. She suddenly dragged me away from the curtain where photos are usually taken and behind the camera.

"Bro, I'm not gay," she started quietly, her voice dripping in anticipation. "..but this next girl you're about to meet is literally the epitome of sexy."

My smiling eyes wandered her facial expressions, trying to figure out if she was joking or not. But she wasn't.

"Oh." I simply stated, pursing my lips as I tried to look over her shoulder. Courtney was quick to step into my view and I pouted. "Hey, I was tryna peek."

"Oh you'll be doing more than peeking when you see her." She retorted, grinning slyly at my now flushed expression.

I had recently relayed to my closest friends and family that I was bisexual, and I was proud of doing so. Although I didn't feel the need to label myself, nor did I feel the need to for a long time. I just knew that I had a serious attraction to females, low key more so than males, but I firmly believed that labeling myself was unnecessary at this point in time.