Chapter 7

~Ariana's POV~

**A/N- I promise there's no cockblocking in this chapter ;)**

"I really like her, Courtney"

"Oh bitch, I know." Courtney whispered back to me giddily, nudging my arm with her elbow. "She's the only thing you've been talking about non-stop."

I looked up momentarily, staring dreamily at her from the distance as I watched her help Brian and Scott lift stage props off the stage. We had just finished our show tonight and I felt it endearing how she was quick and willing to help my boys with the clean up.

She could clean up a lot more if she would just come over here.

"Okay, never fucking say that again." Courtney suddenly groaned and I realized I accidentally vocalized my thoughts.

I really need to stop doing that.

"But it ain't a lie." I shrugged smugly, picking under my acrylics. "Vic interrupted us earlier-"

"Oh my God. You horny fuck. Shut up." Courtney said louder than I preferred and I laughed loudly, covering her mouth with my hand.

"Shut upppp!" I whined, pouting at her. "You don't understand man..she's just somethin else."

"Oh I know." Courtney quipped playfully, looking over to Y/N who had paused momentarily to wipe the sweat off her forehead with a towel. I saw my best friend chew at her bottom lip and I swatted her arm quickly.

"Hey. Eyes off. She's mine."

"hm not yet." Courtney smirked, continuing to look at her. "If I liked girls I'd totally smash-"

"I'm totally gonna smack you right now." I frowned to her. Courtney looked at me, chuckling, and I couldn't help but chuckle along with her.

"Whew!" Scott suddenly let out a loud sigh, sitting on the edge of the stage in exhaustion. "I don't know about y'all, but I have a highly anticipated date with my bed."

"Bro same." Brian replied, wiping sweat off his forehead and nudging Y/N in the arm with his elbow. "How bout you, miss thing?"

Y/N had just opened her mouth to speak before I quickly cut in, walking over to the stage.

"She has a date with me."

Y/N turned around and looked off the side of the stage and into my eyes, and I felt myself smirk up at her.

She's so goddamn beautiful.

Y/N shrugged, giggling and looking to the twins. "I guess I do." She piped up, jumping down from the stage swiftly and, once reaching ground level, walked over to me. "Hey cutie."

"Hey." I smirked at her, gripping the fabric of her t-shirt on each side of her waist. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She smiled warmly at me, her hand resting on my hip and I felt myself shudder at the contact. "Any plans for tonight?"

I fished my phone out of my skinny jeans pocket and looked at the time quickly before putting my phone away and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"It's pretty late so maybe we should just head back to my room."

"We?" She questioned, a light smirk dancing on her lips.

I felt myself giggle. "Well duh. Plus..." I began trailing my fingers up her arm, walking them up finger by finger. "...it would give us a chance to finish what we started."