Chapter 4

~Ariana's POV~

"You should take em off..." I trailed off, smirking as I played with the buttons of her skinny jeans. I watched in awe as the taller brunette, instead, picked me up from my straddling position with ease and rolled us over so that she was on top. A low moan erupted from my throat as I felt her pin my hands above my head with one hand, slowly trailing her other down to the hem of my lace panties.

Soft fingertips brushed light circles on my inner thigh, inching closer and closer to my center.

"Fuck I-" I cut myself off with a falter in my breathing. "Please, baby I need you."

I watched the wolfish grin stretch along her lips as she removed her hand from above my head, moving down to move her mouth to my center. My fingers immediately began threading through her hair, pulling her closer. I felt her plump lips and nose bump against my clothed clit, causing me to squirm and buck my hips up in anticipation, whimpering loudly.

"God you're soaked." She muttered sultrily, her fingers teasingly moving my panties to the side before dipping her head down to-

The sound of my iPhone alarm blared from my bedside table, causing my eyes to shoot open. I frantically grabbed it and clicked it off, throwing it onto the carpet on the wooden floor, sexually frustrated beyond belief. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, out of breath.

Did I really just have a wet dream about one of my fan s?

I pondered for a second, realization hitting me that she wasn't 'just a fan', nor was she ever going to be.

I wanted her to be mine.

I wanted to be hers.

She was different. She did something to me. What it was I hadn't figured out yet.

From the very moment I saw her in the meet and greet room, I knew that I would have an extremely hard time resisting her. She was just an extremely irresistible person. I craved her touch and I craved her...I can't explain it.

It's as if the universe has its way of telling you things.

And in this scenario, gravity was pulling me to her.

I turned my head to look at her, breath catching in my throat as I stared in awe at her beauty.

Her long, dark brown hair was tousled up against the pillows, and her mouth was slightly parted against the fabric, soft snores escaping her mouth. Her jawline was perfectly angled, as if it were just sculpted by God. Her chest rose and fell with each breath she took, and I swear my pupils were evolving into hearts.

Oh please. This is too much for my heart.

I bent down and grabbed my phone from the floor, swiping over to my camera and taking a picture.

Okay, maybe a few pictures.

I then swiped over to my Snapchat and took one more photo, the sunrise from the window view we had perfectly splashing onto her tan skin. My fingers then rapidly typed out a caption.

r u kidding? This is fucking precious.

I posted it to my story and hesitantly got out of the bed, not wanting to leave her but also really needing to shower. I looked down at the bed sheets and nearly gasped at the wet patch on the fabric.

Damnit Y/N. This is all your fault.

I took my comforter and curled my end over to cover it up, knowing there was nothing else I could do to hide it now.