Chapter 10

~Y/N's POV~

"Baby," I heard my girlfriend's voice ring out from the bathroom sweetly. I heard the familiar click of her mascara cylinder shutting and the zipping shut of her makeup bag.

"Yeah, love?" I called back from her bed, waiting for a response but was quickly greeted by her walking out of the pristine bathroom, wearing nothing but a white towel to cover herself. My cheeks naturally began to heat up as she always managed to get me flustered despite that not necessarily being her intention.

Her makeup was done to perfection and, in a way, she looked more dolled up than usual. Her hair was let down and I admired her natural waves that fell around her face.

"You're so beautiful," I muttered under my breath, my eyes scanning over every single one of her perfect features. Ariana let out a giggle, walking over to me and, once reaching me, took her rightful place on my lap, comfortably placing each of her legs on either side of me in a straddle. Her petite and tan arms encircled around my neck and she placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"No, you." She cooed and I frowned, smirking.

"Don't even go there with me that's all you." I quipped and she scoffed, shaking her head lightly while chuckling.

"You're impossible."

"You love it."

"I love you." She said seriously, and I felt myself drown in those all too familiar brown orbs of hers.

"I love you too," I said, smiling ever so widely, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

We held each other like that for a while; my hands remained on either side of her hips whilst her arms remained encircled around my neck. It was almost noon, and the sun was gradually starting to rise to the top of the sky behind the partly cloudy skies outside her window.

"I have a really important question, Y/N." She suddenly spoke, sitting back and adjusted her towel in which had fallen slightly. She was careful not to expose her nude body as she cupped my face in both of her hands, her manicured thumb brushing over my angled jawline tenderly.

My eyes met her intense gaze. "What's up beautiful?"

Ariana let out a sigh, a wave of nervousness flashing through her eyes before speaking.

"So, I'm filming my part of the Stuck With U music video today," She started. "...hence why I'm so dolled up." She let out a light giggle and I smiled at her.

"Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot that was today. Are you looking forward to it?" I asked.

"Very much so." She said happily before a visible yet light gulp could be heard from her.

I frowned. "Hey," I took the opportunity to rub up and down her petite waist comfortingly. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing nothing.." She quickly dismissed it and smiled lightly at me.

"Baby, talk to me please." I implored gently and she looked into my eyes ever so deeply.

"The premise of the video is to show everyone with their loved ones. Family, friends..." She paused, now fidgeting with her fingers. "...lovers." She finished a bit quiet and I nodded for her to continue, not having the slightest clue as to what she was trying to hint at.

She then quickly looked up to me, certainty laced in her eyes.

"I want to tell the world you're mine."

My eyes widened, an unhealthy plethora of butterflies swarming all throughout my entire being.

"W-what?" I felt myself stutter.