Chapter 6

~Y/N's POV~

** also, this is Ariana's outfit for today :)**

"Remember when we made a fuckin album off that Clicquot?"

"I never track my vocals, so shout out to Eric Vetro."

I watched bemusedly as Ariana and Victoria exchanged lines during their performance rehearsal, strutting around on stage goofily. The rhythm of the song boomed through the arena speakers making my ears tingle slightly.

"I'm so thankful workin with my best friend she the cheat co-"

"SHE THE CHEAT COOOOODEEEE!" Victoria suddenly belted out, interrupting Ariana in a strange voice, causing Ariana to burst out into a fit of laughter. Hearing her laughter through the speakers made my heart skip several beats as I laughed quietly to myself.

She's fucking adorable.

It wasn't long after their laughter that Brian and Scott called a break, and not even a second later, Ariana's eyes were on me.

She smiled widely at me, tongue poking through her teeth and she sat down on the edge of the stage, legs dangling off the edge as she began waving to me to come over. I nodded while grinning and sat up from my seat, making my way over to her.

Upon arriving, I looked up at her from the ground level, smiling as she smiled down at me.

"Hey baby." She cooed, out of breath from dancing around jovially around the stage. "Come up here, I miss you."

I chuckled to myself, reaching up to where the surface of the stage lay and pulled myself up with ease, plopping down next to her.

"You're seriously so strong." She remarked coyly. "...like, it's insane."

I felt myself blush, swinging my dangling legs off the edge of the stage. "Thanks sugar." I replied, turning to look at her only to be met with a peck on the lips. She pulled away, giggling quietly to herself.

"What?" I laughed.

"Nothinnn..." She trailed off, shooting me her dazzling smile. "I just really like kissing you."

"Oh you do, huh?"

"Fuck yeah." She replied almost instantly, reaching over to grab my hand. She intertwined our fingers and placed our connected hands on her lap. "Andddd, I like you even more."

I smiled wholeheartedly, looking down at our intertwined hands. "I like you even more than that." I then brought her hand up to my lips, kissing the top of it softly. A tinge of pink appeared on her cheeks and she smiled yet again.

"There's no way."

"Oh but there is." I replied casually, grinning.

"Okay, well, keep telling yourself that." She rolled her eyes playfully at me, nudging my shoulder with her own.

"So who might this be?" Victoria suddenly appeared from behind Ariana, looking at me warmly. Ariana whipped her head around, almost instantly hugging Victoria's legs.

"Vic, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Y/N."

I choked on my spit at her words, and Ariana quickly cut in. "Well...soon to be girlfriend." She corrected, shooting me a wink.

I think I'm gonna pass out.

"Oh I see you Ari!" Victoria laughed, waving to me. "Sup Y/N, I'm Victoria." She then outstretched her arms, gesturing for a friendly hug. I smiled up at her and let go of Ariana's hand, standing up from my previous position to hug her.