Side Story: Meeting the Elfians By Aria, The Goddess of Creation

One morning, the six-year-old Seya was preparing all of his hunting gear for a hunting trip with his dad.

- Mom, I'm going to meet with dad, ok?

- Oh, that's right, you are going to hunt today with him, right? I forgot to tell you, he had to go help a hunter so he's already deep in the forest.

- Well, I can go and look for him.

- Ok, but don't get too deep all by yourself ok?

- ... Ok... but that wouldn't be a problem, I'm always hunting there...

As soon as Seya had that slip of the tongue, he knew that he was going to be in trouble if his mother pressured him to explain himself. His mother was a very clever woman and despite the fact that she was making some notes about her previous trip, she was completely aware of anything that Seya said.

- What did you say? I think I've heard something stupid!

- I'm going! See you later!

...

When Seya arrived at the border of the Eternal Forest, he didn't see his father nearby, so he entered the Forest as always like it was his second home and not a place where a grown-up could meet his end against some of the most dangerous animals that live deep inside.

He then began to sense the Magic Flow inside the Forest, trying to detect the Flow like he always did. But this time, instead of using his detection to search for a hunt, he was looking for his father.

- Now... where is he?... Let me see... || ...Flow... all around... there...||... Oh, I think he is in that direction. I can sense a strong Magic Flow, it must be him!

...

While Seya was looking for his father, he inadvertently reached a deep part of the forest where some beings were standing guard on top of a very tall tree.

- Look, my Prince, there's a small boy down there! Is he lost?

- I don't think so. I can sense a strong amount of Magic coming from him! I think I've already seen him before. Normally he hunts near the border. This is the first time that I see him so deep in this forest.

- I think he's going to be in trouble. There's a big boar on his path. Should we help him?

- No, it's just his destiny, if he dies today.

While the Elfian Hunter and the Elfian Prince were looking at him, Seya was distracted, following the Magic Flow that he thought was coming from his father.

When Seya was looking one way, suddenly, from a bush in his blind spot, a gigantic boar came rushing towards him. Seya acted instinctively. He used Earth Magic to create a pit right on the boar way. As soon as the boar fell and without giving the wild beast any time to react, Seya used Wind Magic to throw a Wind Slash to the boar's neck. It was killed immediately. The Elfian Hunter couldn't believe his own eyes.

- .... That was... did he just used Earth Magic to create a hole for the boar to fell?... and... that was Wind Magic? Did he just easily kill that enormous boar?

While the Elfians were surprised looking at a small child that just did something impossible, Seya looked at the boar on the bottom of the pit and he threw his newest Dark Magic, the Compressed Dimension. It was a Magic Space made with Light Magic to open it and Dark Magic inside that then created an almost infinite space compressed so many times, that anything put in there would just be compressed also. It was perfect for carrying animals like that boar. The Elfian Prince looked at his companion for a moment and when he looked back at Seya, he almost fell from the top of the tree where he was.