Chapter 2

Jin's POV

When Jisoo was already out, I sighed and stood up to walk downstairs.

I sat down on the table and ate however we were quiet, we weren't saying anything.

But she decided to break the ice

"So Mr. Kim, starting from now you should protect me from the crowd. They're very wild and sometimes they can hurt so please and sasaeng's also they sometimes stalk me and I don't like it" She said and I nodded

"I'll do my best maam" I said and she smiled

"You better" She said. We continued to eat dinner

....

I went out of the bathroom as my alarm went off. I wor wore my clothes. I was wearing a black trouser, long sleeved button up, a jacket and a black necktie.

I looked at the mirror and finished myself up. I went downstairs and saw Jisoo's Maids.

"Good Morning Mr. Kim" They bowed at me and I bowed to them also

I walked around her penthouse when suddenly someone came inside.

"Good morning Mr. Seokjin, here is Ms. Jisoo's schedule for the day. You might have to help her because her PA is sick and she couldn't go today" The girl that came inside

"Btw I'm Mr. Kim's Secretary Ms. Jisoo's father. He said that you should be good to her little girl and protect her at all costs and please just be her friend, she's a very lonely girl" She said and left. I wonder why she's lonely.

I looked at her schedule and it was packed! I placed it on the table where she could see it. I saw the maid cooking and I helped her.

Jisoo's POV

I woke up as I heard my alarm go off. I went to the bathroom and got ready.

I called Lisa but she isn't answering. I guess I'll talk to someone else then... If only Jennie and Rosé are here..

I changed my clothes and went out of my room. I saw Jin helping the maids cook.

It's true that Jin is super handsome! I even think I Like Him, he's got features of a kpop idol. I smiled while looking at him.

Maybe I'll be close with him. I'll be his friend, I don't have a lot of friends so maybe it's a good thing that I'll befriend wiyh him.

I walked downstairs and the maids greeted me including Jin.

"Ms. Jisoo Good Morning" Jin placed the plate infront of me. It was bacon and eggs and it shaped like a smily face and it really brightened my day.

"Good Morning to you too" I said and started eating

"By the way Ms. Jisoo your PA can't go with you today she is sick so I'll be accompanying you for today and here is your schedule" He said and handed me the paper. I nodded and continued eating.

I looked around and caught Jin looking at me? I suddenly blushed and looked down. God, why is he so handsome!

...

I'm inside the car, Jin is driving me to the set. He looks so good driving.

How does everything he do makes him attractive!

Jin's POV

I looked at the rear mirror and see Ms. Jisoo staring at me. I smiled and she go startled.

"Don't be shy Miss, I know you were staring at me" I said and chuckled

"I-I wasn't sta-staring at y-you" She stammered

"I know you like me miss" I said confident and she just looked at me and blushed

"N-no I-I don't" She denied but I know

I let her be quiet at the backseat and she is still blushing. I chuckled at the thought of her liking me, it have just been yesterday that we met.

I guess I'm into you Kim Jisoo....