Chapter 7

Jin's POV

"Are you mad at me?" Jisoo asked but I ignored her. I saw her pout and crossed her arms

"You're mad at me..." She said but I continued to ignore her

I kept driving until we arrived to the radio show where she will be guesting.

After a few hours, we ate food and proceeded to MBC where Jisoo and "BOBBY" is hosting.

We arrived there and Jisoo was immediately greeted by Bobby. I rolled my eyes and went inside the building. I saw Bobby put his arm around Jisoo's shoulder, I felt my blood boil while watching them smiling and talking to each other like they're the only one's here.

I went to the restroom and looked at the mirror.

"Am I really this whipped for you Kim Jisoo?"

I asked myself while looking at the mirror.

I splashed water on my face and wiped it. I went outside and saw Jisoo and Bobby still talking.

A few hours later they were already finished dressing up and ready to go. They went on stage and started hosting tge show.

After the show has finished, I saw Jisoo and Bobby again talking. I eavesdropped and heard Bobby say: "Umm Jisoo I can drive you home today"

After that I have heard that, I walked out and to the van. I was about to turn on the engine when I saw Jisoo walking towards me.

"Oppa! Wait!" Jisoo said

I opened the door and went out.

Author's POV

"What?! I thought your "Bobby Oppa" is driving you home" Jin said emphasizing Bobby's name

"No! Why would you think that?! Why are you acting like this?! Why are you acting like a jerk! Bobby Oppa is my friend, you've been acting like this the whole day, ignoring me and glaring at Bobby Oppa like you're planning on killing him!" Jisoo said since she was already sick of Jin acting like this

"You're just a guard! You're not someone who has the right to act like that infront of my friends!" When Jisoo said that, Jin felt a pang on his chest, he was deeply hurt of what Jisoo said. So all that they have done was nothing to her? All the laughter and teasing. The friendship they had was all a fake?

Jin bowed his head down.

"You're Right I shouldn't have acted like that... I'm sorry.....

Miss Kim"