Chapter 13

Jisoo's POV

I woke up and saw my naked body covered with the comforter. I looked to the side and saw Jin laying down next to me sleeping.

I faced him and held his face.

Shit why is he so fucking handsome!?

I smiled and I felt him move. He slowly opened his eyes to see me staring at him.

"Hi Soo" He said and pulled me closer to him

"Did I hurt you?" He asked

"Hmm, just a little bit. But I can manage" I said and he smiled

"I Love You" He said

"I Love You Too" I said back and smiled

"Wanna take a shower together?" He asked and I just slapped his chest

"Yah! You've seen enough last night!" I said and he laughed

"Ok ok, I'll shower downstairs" He said and I stood up. I was about to take the comforter with me when he suddenly pulled it and my butt was facing him.

I looked back surprised and was about to grab it when I saw him lick his lips and was followed by a slap on my butt that caught me off guard.

"YAH!" I exclaimed and grabbed the comforter. I ran to the bathroom and I can clearly hear is laughter.

...

I got out the bathroom and saw Jin in my room fully dressed in his black suit with an earpiece connected to my phone.

Why is my boyfriend so fucking handsome?

"Hi, I already cooked you food downstairs. Move faster you have a schedule on 9:00, it's already 8:35" He said so professionally that it turned me on

I smiled and walked next to him and kissed his cheek.

"Love You. Thank You" I said and he smiled

"Hmm, Love You Too" He said and and pecked me on my lips

"Better act fast it's already 8:40. I'll be downstairs okay?" He said and I nodded

...

I went downstairs to eat the food that Jin made for me and it so yummy!

I placed the plate and went to Jin who was getting ready infront of the Livingroom's mirror.

"You look handsome enough babe, girls chase you already" I said and he chuckled

"Is that jealousy I hear?" He said and I just smiled. He offered his hand to me and I took it.

We walked out of my penthouse and we walked to the parking lot at the gound floor.

He opened the van door for me and he smiled before closing it and going to the driver's seat.

He drove me to the set of my drama. I was about to go out when I stopped and kissed his lips.

I went out and he also went out.

I saw my manager waiting for me at the set and I smiled. I hugged her and we went inside.

I looked back at Jin and held my phone and opened the app that can let me talk to him on his earpiece.

"See you later love" I said and I saw my manager smirk at me

"See you later too, Love" He said and I saw my manager smirk at me more.

"Yah! Unnie don't look at me like that" I said and he just laughed

We arrived to my changing room and the make up squad started putting make up on me.

Sorry for the late update!

But I'm positive that I will update more since my Liskook book is done.