Chapter 12

1 week later

Jisoo's POV

I'm currently in my room changing since I'm going to meet with Bobby Oppa because we will have a commercial together.

I haven't told Jin Oppa because he might be outraged, I planning on telling him the next day after the meeting.

I got up my room, feeling good about my look. I smiled in the mirror and went out.

Jin isn't here also because he had to go back to his agency cause he was called to do some paperwork.

I went to the basement parking lot and my car was there. I went inside and drove myself to the cafe.

After 15 minutes of driving I arrived to the cafe and I immediately saw Bobby Oppa outside. I went out and he smiled waving his hand.

I went near the table.

"Hi Oppa!" I greeted him

"Jisoo yah Hi! Sit down" He said and I nodded

"So, we'll be in a commercial together, what was the commercial again?" He asked and I chuckled

"You silly Oppa! Pd nim told us just yesterday" I said and he laughed

"It's for the new released LG phone remember?" I said and he nodded

We continued talking to each other and we enjoyed each others company.

...

Three days later

We have started the shooting for the commercial yesterday and we're finished today.

I went out of the studio and I saw Jin Oppa waiting for me outside.

"Hi Oppa!" I said and hugged him and kissed his cheeks. When I noticed that he wasn't reacting I pouted.

"Oppa! Why are ignoring me!" I said and he just shrugged

"Oh come on! Oppa what is it this time?" I asked but he just continued driving the car to the penthouse.

We arrived arrived and we just went upstairs, I decided to ask him again.

"Oppa, notice me please. What did I do?" I alsed looking at him and pout

He just ignored me and went to his room.

The moment he ignored me I was outraged. How? How could he like that to me when I don't even know what he's mad about?

I stomped up his room right when he was changing his clothes. I saw his muscular body but I was too mad to even care.

"Why do you always act like this?! You suddenly became  cold and wont even notice me? I don't know what you're mad about! Can you just tell me?!" I said and I feel a tear left my eye

He suddenly walked infront of me and I keep walking back until I reached the wall. We were inches apart, he was looking at me like a prey.