Chapter 21

1 month later

KIM SUHO OF KJM CORPORATIONS WAS ARRESTED FOR STALKING, THREATENING AND ATTEMPTED MURDER KIM JISOO THE AWARD WINNING ACTRESS AND DAUGHTER OF THE FOUNDER OF THE MAJOR MULTIMEDIA COMPANY IN KOREA.

COURT

AUTHOR'S POV

"I hereby declare Kim Suho Guilty!" The judge said and hit the gavel

"NO! This is absurd! I did not stalk and Threatened Kim Jisoo!" He said and Jin Stood Up

"You bastard! You almost killed and raped Jisoo ! You're a sick bastard!" Jin said all red and with Jisoo holding his arm so he wouldn't get close to Suho.

"I DID NOT!" Suho said and Jin got even more angry

"Order in the court! We have seen the evidence and you are proven guilty!" The judge said and the police handcuffed him

...

Prison cell

"I do not deserve to be here!" Suho screamed and that annoyed the other prisoners behind him

"Be quiet will you" The prisoner said

"You have no right to say that to me! Do you lnow me Huh?!" Suho said and the tall man stood up

"Oh I know you, I very well know you" He said and cracked his fingers

...

JIN'S POV

Did your people teach him his lesson?

Don't worry Jin they did*chuckles*

Good

I looked over to Jisoo who was laying on the bed looking at nothing.

I sat on the bed and scoot over to her and lay down.

"Baby?" I said and hugged her. I heard her sobs and I turned her to me

"Why are you crying? Hmm? It's okay, he's in jail he's never gonna get you. Over my dead body he'll never ever gonna get you, I promise you" I said and kissed her forehead. Jisoo's tears left her eye as Jin hugged her so tightly.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Let's go to therapy Tommorow okay? You need to be better. I wanna have a family with you, we still need to have kids of our own, to raise , a family of our own" Jin said

Jisoo became mute after what Suho did to her.  Jin was so devastated. He almost raped her! Jisoo was so traumatized on what happened.

She cried for days and Jin was the only one who could make her stop crying.

JISOO'S POV

I just finished a schedule and was just waiting for Jin to arrive. I was sitting on the bench when someone covered my nose and suddenly I was getting dizzy.

...

I woke up on a bed tied up with my mouth covered with cloth. I tried screaming but it was too hard.

I heard the door open and saw Suho. He was smiling he went closer to me and smiled.

"Hi" He said and traced my face, I looked away and screamed. He laughed.

"No one's gonna hear you here baby" He said and lowered his hand to my chest. He pulled away my button up causing it to rip and my bra was showing . I screamed again but it was no use.

He just laughed and licked his lips "Mhmm what a nice body!"

I closed my eyes and was wiggling my tears falling out.

He continued to trace his fingers until it reached my skirt. He pulled it out and cupped my center.

I screamed again but he just laughed and laughed. "Oohhh look at this? Do you want me to take this off too?" He said and grinned.

I scream and scream but it was no use, My voice was almost drained my energy was drained. He kissed my neck and was about to unclasp my bra when the door opened.

Jin came rushing in punching Suho on the face he instantly knocked down and the police got him.

Jin came to me and covered me with his coat. I cried and hugged him. I couldn't stop crying, I want to talk but it feels like my voice was trapped. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was cry.

...

Jisoo hugged him back and finally slept because of his scent. It's the only one making her feel safe.

Hi guys sorry for the late update

Please don't forget to

Follow

Share

Vote

And please comment I want to interact with you guys I love reading your comments