Chapter 20

Jisoo's POV

Jin is currently comforting me at the penthouse and Dad already made the police investigate.

Jin hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry okay Jisoo? We'll get to the bottom of this" Jin said

"I've got to tell you something" I said

I gave him letter which contains the message from Suho.

He said to come with him earlier or he will harm Jin, at first I was going to go with him but I changed my mind so that's why his men tried to get me earlier.

Jin was so pissed right now that hus face was red. He slammed the table and I flinched.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UL WITH THIS GUY?!!!" He exclaimed

"That's it we're getting a lawyer to stop this from happening!" Jin said and stood up

"Jin no! We tried that secretly when he stalked me but he just spent a few hours in jail and was not found guilty. He has too many connections" I said but he just shrugged and get his phone

"Not this time Jisoo! I'm not going to let this happen"Jin said

Jin's POV

I called my secretary to contact our company's lawfirm to get me the best lawyer.

Suho has tried to get in our company but we never let him become our partner. My parents already had the feeling that he was bad for our business. We are the top 1 on the ranking of Korea's Most Successful Companies so he tried to be our business partner because he was only 2nd.

"Jisoo yah don't worry okay? This time this will work. I promise" I said and kissed her forehead

Later that night I made Jisoo sleep and went out of the room and called my mafia leader uncle.

"So You want me to send my men to look out for Suho?"

"Yes Uncle. I just need to protect my girlfriend. He's been stalking her"

"Sure Jin. No problem"

"by the way. You hvae people on jail right? Is it fine if they take " good care" of that bastard in jail? "

"*chuckles* of course"

I know it's mean but what can I say. I'm cruel to those who mess with my family. Especially to the one that I Love The Most.

I went back to the room and kiss Jisoo's forehead.

"Don't worry My Nae Sarang he's gonna pay" I said

Thxxxxxx @four_k