New School, New Life.

I woke up Wednesday morning to the harsh sound of beeping with butterflies in my stomach. I was starting my senior year today, at Mullingar High. I took out my journal and wrote down something quickly before I had to get out of bed and ready for school.

**********

Journal Entry: Wednesday, September 5, 2012.

Dear Journal,

Today I start my first day of Senior Year at Mullingar High. It wasn't exactly my ideal dream to go to this school, but Jackie is here with me and that's all that matters. IrishGuitarist913 is great, he constantly chats me and talks to me, making sure I'm okay with everything that's happening.

To be honest, I am okay with everything right now. I got settled into this gorgeous home and although I had to leave everyone back home, I'm excited to meet other people and maybe get closer to them over time. Well, I have to go get ready for school.

**********

I stashed away my journal and walked into my bathroom, staring back at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like I had just gotten run over by a truck. It was still fairly dark outside considering we were forced to wake up at 6 a.m. each day for school.

I quickly threw my hair back in a ponytail, a few wisps of hair falling into my face. I applied some light eyeshadow along with a thin layer of eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I walked out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and walked straight into my closet.

I found a bright blue crop top, which was all lacey and see through. I threw on a floral bandeau underneath and put the crop top over, along with ripped blue skinny jeans. I also threw on some TOMS that were see through and matched the color of my bandeau.

Nicole's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58459380

I walked out of my room, grabbing my iPhone and throwing it into my pocket. "Jackie, you ready??," I asked, knocking on her bedroom door. She flung the door open, wearing a floral dress, similar TOMS to me and her hair was thrown into a ballerina bun.

Jackie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58459715

"You look so pretty!," she exclaimed, grabbing her iPhone and walking downstairs with me. "Naw, you look prettier!," I said, reaching the kitchen. "You girls both look stunning!," my mom exclaimed from behind the kitchen counter.

I smiled and walked over to the table, sitting down and eating the waffles that my mom had prepared for Jackie and I. "Jackie, the bus doesn't come for another half hour, after we eat wanna go to the campus and look around?," I asked. She nodded and finished up her waffles.

I began to walk into the living room to say good-bye to my mom and dad before I remembered I had forgotten my backpack in my bedroom. I darted upstairs and grabbed my Gucci backpack, running back downstairs to say good-bye.

"One picture!," my mom insisted. I sighed and walked over to Jackie who had her Gucci backpack slung over one shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her and smiled as my mom took a picture of us. "Okay, bye guys!," I exclaimed, walking outside and onto the porch.

I glanced at the driveway and saw a gorgeous pink cadillac waiting for me. I let out a slight screach before running and plopping into the driver's seat.

Cadillac: http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o592/nikkiriz/?action=view&current=pink-cadillac-cts.gif

"When did you get this?," Jackie asked. "Just now!," I screamed, putting the car in drive and pulling out of the driveway. "Off to school," I mumbled, driving to Mullingar High which was only about 5 minutes away from home.