School is for Chumps.

I woke up the next day with an aching migrane. "Ugh mom!," I screamed, still laying in my bed. It was only the second day of school and I already felt sick to my stomach. My mom rushed into the room, "What's wrong honey?"

"My head and stomach hurt," I said, rubbing my forehead. She checked me for a fever and gave me some Pepto Bismol for my stomach. "Honey, I don't think you should miss the second day of school," she began. Just then, my phone buzzed.

I glanced down at my screen and my heart sunk. 1 New Message From: Niall Horan. When did he get my number?

From Niall: Hey babe, you coming to school?

To Niall: Uh, idk. Mom wants me to go, but I feel sick.

I put my phone down. "Mom, please? Sam can give me the work. We're in all of the same classes," I said hopefully. "Fine," she said acceptingly. I smiled bright, "Thanks mom." She left the room and I whipped out my iPhone, maybe I shouldn't tell Niall exactly what my plans were for today.

To Niall: Actually, I feel fine. I'll be there to present the project.

Now he knows how it feels to be lied to. I texted Jackie quickly.

To Jackie: Get ready and cute, we're going to the mall. Make mom think you're sick and tell her that Sam will get you the work.

I quickly got out of the messages app and went directly to the AIM app. 1 New Instant Message from: IrishGuitarist913.

IrishGuitarist913: Hello babe. :)

NicoleBabyx0x0: Hellooooooo. :)

IrishGuitarist913: I'm going to class now, I'll TTYL. :)

Jackie had already responded that she was in for the plan and couldn't wait to go shopping. Three knocks  pounded on my door. "Nic...let me in!," Jackie whisper-yelled from outside my door. I crawled out of bed slowly and opened the door, letting her in.

"Your mom just left for work," she said. I scanned my eyes over her outfit quickly. She was wearing a plain white tank top underneath a crochet type orange skirt, along with crochet orange TOMS. "I like your outfit," I said with a smile.

Jackie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58511901

"Thanks! What are you wearing?," she asked, looking down at my panda pajamas. "This, duh," I said with a smirk. She laughed for a little while before pulling me into the bathroom and practically splattering makeup all over my face.

She picked out a black crop top that had a gold cross on it and tied at the bottom, along with some ripped denim shorts with studs, and some black converse covered in gold studs. "Wow, I would've never thought of putting this together," I said, pointing to my outfit.

Nicole's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58512321

"I like it," she said, a bright smile appearing on her face. I smiled and grabbed a black wristlet before leaving the room, making sure my iPhone was tucked securely in my pocket. "We're going shopping!," Jackie exclaimed.

I texted my mom so that if she came home on her lunch break, she'd think that Jackie and I were at the local pharmacy getting some medicine so that we could go back to school the next morning.

I walked outside and plopped into the driver's seat of my pink cadillac. Jackie and I blasted "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift in the car on the way to the mall. Pulling into the mall parking lot, I suddenly got hit with a rush of hunger.