New Beginnings

I woke up on Monday, a grin already placed upon my lips. I let out a small chuckle before springing up and checking my phone. My grin grew wider as I saw who had just texted me.

Niall Horan: Good morning, love. :) xx

Nicole: Hello, my dear. :) xx

Niall Horan: How was your sleep? :) xx

Nicole: Wonderful, I thought of you all night. :)

Niall Horan: I did the same about you. :) I cannot wait to see you.

I smiled at the last message he sent to me, it showed that someone actually cared about me, not just out of pity. After throwing my phone down on the bed, I looked through my closet for the perfect thing to wear when I see my "boyfriend" for the first time at school.

Nicole's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60048393

I picked out a 'Hipsta Please' crop top, blue high waisted shorts, and silver glitter TOMS. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror, "Off to school," I said with a smile. Walking out of the room, I realized that Jackie had been waiting for quite some time now.

"Sorry," I muttered, walking down the steps and out the door, skipping breakfast. As we rolled into the parking lot, Niall had been waiting in my spot. "What's going on?," he asked with a smile. Not a smirk, a smile.

"Looking at someone who makes me smile," I said with the brightest smile in the world. He came over near me and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, for a moment, it seemed like we were the only two people in the world.

"I thought you said...," I trailed off. "I know what I said, but I can't stand seeing you and not being able to hug you or kiss your cheek all day," he said, kissing my cheek lightly. "Aww!," Jackie screached from the background. I glared at her and she went back to tweeting on her iPhone.

Niall grasped my hand and walked me into the high school, ignoring all of the looks from people in the hallways. We reached my locker, unloading my books and then closing it with minor force. "I really like you," Niall whispered in my ear.

I leaned into him gently and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck. At first, he was nervous, but then he loosened up, almost as if he didn't care what people thought. "No matter what people say, I'll be here," I said, pulling out of the embrace.

Just then, my phone buzzed.

1 New Message From IrishGuitarist913.

IrishGuitarist913 (From 9:13p.m. Last Night): Hey, love. :)

NicoleBabyx0x0: Just got this, hello. :)

Niall's phone buzzed almost immediately after I sent that message. "What's that?," I asked, pulling Niall's iPhone out of his pocket, looking at his new alert. My heart dropped at the sight of the AIM app on his phone.

"You're....," I couldn't get out what I was trying to say. "You're...IrishGuitarist913," I said once and for all. He gulped, "Yes I am." "I-I'm...NicoleBabyx0x0," I said, stumbling over my words. Niall's face fell. Just as he calmed down a bit, his lips crashed fiercely into mine.

"I knew something was different about you. Something so...familiar. When I started messaging NicoleBabyx0x0 on AIM, she was perfect, but I was too nervous to meet her. And when I found you, I realized how lucky I was to know a girl like you," he said with a smile.

"I really like you, Niall Horan," I said with a smile appearing on my lips. He smiled as the first bell rang and led me to our first class.

When I got home, I immediately pulled out my journal and began writing a new entry.

**********

Journal Entry: Monday, September 10, 2012. 

Dear Journal,  

Today was amazing. I found out who IrishGuitarist913 was and guess who it turned out to be! NIALL HORAN. I guess everything does piece together. Well, I'm going to text IrishGuitarist913, AKA Niall Horan, AKA my BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!! Bye Journal! :) xx  

 **********  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

 I really like this so much!!!! Sorry for not updating guys! School had been hectic and I also lost my dog of 16 years this past Saturday, but rescued a dog from a Kill Shelter yesterday, so there is an 8 week old Chi-Weenie in my house!!  

Comment &  

Vote! :)

THANK YOU ALL! <3