where is gauri?

Chapter dedicated to DollyDaswani I know you ask me for other story but I able to update it...

Friends I am writing it since Monday.... As you know I had no Time...
Now it finish.... So please show some love to my hard work... Love you... 😘😘😘

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ommkara is confused to see randhir's behavior...
Now he is restless to know about gauri...
But he thought to talk with randhir later....

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Ommkara enter the big hall with randhir and other bodyguards...

There is a huge function for his welcome....
Everybody of udayapur is present there....

When ommkara enter... Some girls welcome him with tilak and aarti...

"Kuwarsa ommkara Ki"

"Jai"

"Kuwarsa ommkara Ki"

"Jai"

All start to say this....

Shakti came and hug ommkara...
He lead ommkara to the reserve chair......

All started showering rose Patels on ommkara..... Randhir walk behind him...

Ommkara is really happy to see this much love from his people...

Shakti make ommkara sit on a huge royal chair... And he sit beside him on other chair...

Randhir stood beside ommkara...
He is really tensed because he knows after the function ommkara definitely ask for gauri... What would be he answer...

Shakti order the servants....they start distribution gifts to the people behalf of ommkara...
All are so happy....

Ommkara notice pinky, ajaya and abhaya are missing... He ask shakti....

Shakti feel bad because he know they didn't come to welcome ommkara...
Shakti said that ajaya and abhaya are busy in something and pinky had headache...

Ommkara hurt... Since from the morning he didn't meet his brother....

But he let it be and smile to see the arrangements....
After gift distribution randhir signal to the dancers to perfom...

More than 5 groups perform very well and welcome ommkara in their own dance style... Ommkara smile to see all this...

At last one group came in the centre of the hall...
In front of Prince and King to perfom dance...

Their are 5 girl in the team and some boys who play the music instruments...

4 girl stood at 4 side and one of girl stood in the middle....all girls face cover with veil...

Other girls were yellow colour Rajasthani lehenga while the middle girl wore red...

Suddenly omm feel uneasy... Don't know why... He see that girl who stood at the middle.... And felt something... Don't know what...

All girls join their hands and greet the Prince and King...