"Alone time would be nice"

Cameron answered the door. It was Big Dan, their manager. "Ready for your next big project boys??". Cameron looked back at the boys as he could see the tiredness in all their eyes.

He ask if he could come back In the morning after they were all rested and ready for the day. "Sure cameron, you have all had a long day anyway, but I'm going to need a answer first thing in the morning". "Sure thing" said Cameron. As the boys were getting ready for bed Taylor wanted to talk to Cameron. As he walked in his room he saw Cameron partly under his covers with his shirt off, watching TV.

[Taylors POV]

" I don't know how I'm going to find the time to speak to Cameron without all the boys always around us. I just wish we could be alone for just one day so I could say what I needed to say. Damn his body looks amazing. Focus Taylor focus".

Cameron notices Taylor from the corner of his eyes. "Hey bro wassup ?". "Oh nothing, just thought I would come in here and see what you were up to bro". "Nothing just getting ready for bed watching a little TV". "Oh that's cool well I'll see you in the morning bro. Sleep good. Oh yeah, by the way you looked really good today at the shoot". (Blushing) "Wow okay Taylor stop flirting with me and go to bed".

They both let out a little giggle as Taylor turned to go to his room. Nash and Hayes were already knocked out in the next room.....It was morning.